What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 COVID Coaching Carousel

CU is a stepchild. Until the administration and AD decide to take football seriously and commit to spending the money and doing what it takes to recruit top talent, we shall remain a pitiful little stepchild grubbing for the scraps our big brother leaves.

Lots of cheddar though. Man o man to have that type of support, both financially and institutionally, would be nice. Very jealous today

also feels a bit unethical and completely detached from reality...I’m still pissed about the MikeMac buyout and it borderline pushed me away from being a CU football fan. I do wish we had better support but not at the reckless level

btw, this isn’t aimed at you whatsoever, just venting about the state of $$ in college football compared to the real world

I would give my right nut to have Herman as our head coach. He didn’t get them to that elite level yet but he improved their play every year so far, from 50th to 18th in four years with constant improvement. Just couldn’t land those top Texas recruits when A&M was.

Yeah for sure. Just felt like they watched the game yesterday and said, “wow, we need a guy who can get Bijan Robinson to hurdle dudes like Najee, let’s gooooo”
I think it was probably in the works for a little while. I would also say sark is more of a known commodity recruiting wise don’t you think? Atleast at the level that Texas wants to be at. Say all you want about his time at USC, they recruited at a top 3 level

Sark’s head coaching experience is problematic at best. Record at UW and usc was mediocre. Of course he’s doing great at Alabama. Who wouldn’t?
His record at UW was very impressive. They were 0-12 when he took over and he immediately recruited at a higher level and set up that UW team for a playoff run in 2016. Usc was a mess because he was clearly having substance abuse issues but is is a great offensive mind, a great recruiter and looks to have his **** together again

Back