What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

Would you guys take Deion at CU?

I always thought the flashiness of Deion Sanders overshadowed the fact that he’s a really high IQ individual and a high character guy. I’d absolutely love to have him at CU. That ship has sailed, though. He will get a P5 job in the southeast soon.

Yeah doubt Deion would be interested in CU

I didn't like him much as a player since he was so soft. Amazing talent & was a very well liked teammate, though. He wouldn't even be an option for CU if he wanted the job, considering his history with Prime Prep.

Yes and it would never happen. I just wonder how long it'll be before he's at Florida State.
Interesting side discussion from February.

Yeah. I'm so impressed at the change this signals from CU. Blows me away how quickly things change even in such a political, slow-to-move place with a leadership change.

(P.S. I was a Steelers fan and Rod Woodson guy when Deion played.)

Yeah. I'm so impressed at the change this signals from CU. Blows me away how quickly things change even in such a political, slow-to-move place with a leadership change.

(P.S. I was a Steelers fan and Rod Woodson guy when Deion played.)
Exactly. It’s like we all suddenly landed at parallel universe CU. Regardless of how things ultimately land with this search, CU leadership has legitimately competed to win.

I was 100% convinced that PRIME would never consider coming to CU. I based this off of DiStefano’s statements from all the way back to 7 days ago, openly stating that things were good as far as the transfers and our admission policies in regards to athletes.

Those admission policies appear to be changing as I type this. I’m guessing TS was shown/told: who transferred out last year, who’s available in the portal this year, which Buff’s have been contacted (tampered with) already this “off season,” and that the PAC 12 is essentially being held together with Elmer’s and snot right now. He told Phil, “what’s the new policy?” Not, “what can we do?”

Back