What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Basketball Tournament 2016 (Final- Tuesday, 5pm, ESPN)

FINAL FOUR BABY!!!!

Any chance we get Roby back next week or is he done for the whole tournament? Definitely worried about our depth...

Wow! This would be so great for these guys if they could get the win!

Who is coaching?

Dwight Thorne. After playing 4 years in Europe, he spent a year as a Grad Assistant at GA Tech. Now, Rodney Billup has hired him to be the Director of Operations for his DU program. One his way up as an assistant. Great to see.

Boulder Camera had an article about it earlier this month: http://www.buffzone.com/mensbasketball/ci_30081341/former-cu-buffs-guard-dwight-thorne-ii-leading

I always respected Dwight's game and on-court demeanor. Wouldn't mind at all if he found his way back to CU as an assistant some day.

Marcus Hall has possibly been the best player in the tourney, but he's definitely been the best player in the last 5 minutes of the game. He's been an assassin down the stretch. Will be there in the Bronx for the Final Four! Go Buffs!

Not just with our Colorado team, but I wonder if this tourney helps get guys another shot at pro ball, especially for Europe, China and other countries where their pro ball leagues are growing.

If they win the tournament, don't those of us who voted for the team win a few bucks or something?

That was my understanding. I voted with several email addresses.

Whoever drew up the last play for CU is a genius.

Back