What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** the Buff Club rant

You do sound like a whiney little beeyotch. Seriously - have you ever been to a sporting event before? I would imagine even at your school, sodas cost money. I get that you feel like you are entitled to free grub and drinks at the event, but you aren't. Even the people shelling out bank for the club seats and luxury boxes at Folsom, Pepsi Center, Mile High (and I would safely assume U of Phoenix Stadium, Sun Devil Stadium, etc.) have to pay for their food & beverages. And telling your parents to stop supporting CU because you had to pay $3 for a soda is hilarious.

By the way, you could've come across less of a whiney beeyotch by not calling the woman taking the tickets at the door an "old hag" or the woman serving the drinks as a "bitch". The audicity of some people to expect payment for drinks/services - the horror!

You do sound like a whiney little beeyotch. Seriously - have you ever been to a sporting event before? I would imagine even at your school, sodas cost money. I get that you feel like you are entitled to free grub and drinks at the event, but you aren't. Even the people shelling out bank for the club seats and luxury boxes at Folsom, Pepsi Center, Mile High (and I would safely assume U of Phoenix Stadium, Sun Devil Stadium, etc.) have to pay for their food & beverages. And telling your parents to stop supporting CU because you had to pay $3 for a soda is hilarious.

By the way, you could've come across less of a whiney beeyotch by not calling the woman taking the tickets at the door an "old hag" or the woman serving the drinks as a "bitch". The audicity of some people to expect payment for drinks/services - the horror!

Slant aside, I don't think his point was terrible. Do you thank those who gave signifcant amounts, or do you try to extract more out of them?

Shocker that Tempe Buff is an ASU student. I'm wondering if he copped that entitled attitude while he was there or if the school just attracts kids with that attitude.

Slant aside, I don't think his point was terrible. Do you thank those who gave signifcant amounts, or do you try to extract more out of them?

When they bought their season tickets, they weren't told they get free food and drinks before the game and at halftime because of it. They are paying for their good seats, the exclusivity of a half time club room, and to support the athletic department. What gives Tempe Buff this expectation of free drinks? Because he didn't want to pay for it? Sounds good.

( . Y . )

With all the great local brews, it does seem like a nice opportunity to feature a brewery per game. Bring in a couple of kegs from Avery, etc...

they don't even do kegs anymore, I think they are too worried about Rugged and Snow getting piss drunk and ruining the floor when the start to bukake each other.

It is true that if they offered free drinks people like me would abuse the privilege and they would have to stop.

they don't even do kegs anymore, I think they are too worried about Rugged and Snow getting piss drunk and ruining the floor when the start to bukake each other.

Serious question:

Are you bipolar?

Kegs are awesome. And my spunk would never ruin a floor. I gots aim son!

Thread backfire... But I got the whole "cheap" vibe as well

And, the lady will have a $3 Coke.
fast-times-backer.png

here is some help for Tempe on his next date:

[video=youtube;dHPnUPFcxdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHPnUPFcxdE[/video]

Sounds like someone was expecting a big, impressive spread and a lot of ass kissing that would make the date think he was important. Instead, he ran into something that's designed more to give season ticket holders a place to hang out and grab a beer, maybe get a meal that's a step up from arena food before the game if they're so inclined.

Visions of his date swooning over what a big shot he is changed to her seeing him as a ****ing cheapskate who wasn't prepared to pay arena prices for a Pepsi. No one makes Tempe Buff look like a putz! Mommy and Daddy better make someone pay for the indignity.

Since Tempe Buff hasn't returned to the thread, we can only assume that he needs some karma sent his way. Holding your breath until you turn blue is very dangerous.

I'm shocked that a Boulder resident since childhood feels like the world should kiss their ass.

All this bitching over paying a couple bucks for a soda? Deal with it dude, you sound like a gigantic gaping pussy.

There are many reasons to complain about the Buff Club, however, paying for a Pepsi isn't one of them. I'm sure mommy and daddy have cancelled their tickets already

All this bitching over paying a couple bucks for a soda? Deal with it dude, you sound like a gigantic gaping pussy.

There are many reasons to complain about the Buff Club, however, paying for a Pepsi isn't one of them. I'm sure mommy and daddy have cancelled their tickets already

tempe are your parents tickets on the aisle? I am looking to move up.

Hey Tempe,

You get a ton of really free awesome perks when you become a club member of Allbuffs. The type of **** that will really impress a date if you know what I mean...

WHO WHOA.. wasn't expecting this backlash, but apparently I was in the wrong here.

Ok lets clear some things up. I took her out to dinner, I wasn't expecting anything really nice to impress her with, just wasn't expecting what I got.

As this was my first time at one of these, I guess you really don't get anything for free at all. I'm not trying to be a whiny bitch or come off with a sense of entitlement. If I did I'm sorry.

It's just my opinion that maybe a University can afford to give away soda on tap and maybe some cheap snacks away for free to people donating money and coming to their basketball games. But then again it is a business and they decided to make money anywhere they could.

Sorry if I came off like a little bitch in this post, I just thought that the whole situation was a little ridiculous, but I guess that's just how things always are.

WHO WHOA.. wasn't expecting this backlash, but apparently I was in the wrong here.

Ok lets clear some things up. I took her out to dinner, I wasn't expecting anything really nice to impress her with, just wasn't expecting what I got.

As this was my first time at one of these, I guess you really don't get anything for free at all. I'm not trying to be a whiny bitch or come off with a sense of entitlement. If I did I'm sorry.

It's just my opinion that maybe a University can afford to give away soda on tap and maybe some cheap snacks away for free to people donating money and coming to their basketball games. But then again it is a business and they decided to make money anywhere they could.

Sorry if I came off like a little bitch in this post, I just thought that the whole situation was a little ridiculous, but I guess that's just how things always are.

You did. It happens. Very cool to man up and own up.

In previous years, they had free popcorn. I know it makes me a whiny bitch, but I'm close to as annoyed with the loss of popcorn as I am with our performance against zone defense. :lol:

Woah. Manned up. Tini, take notes. Would posrep, but I'm dryer than Tini's mom.

Way to man up. I'd rep you, but the gleeb gun is dry right now.

Rep for you.

Back