1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

The epic @DanBeebee rant

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Sep 22, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

If there was joy to be found throughout the conference re-alignment*kerfuffle, it*emanated*from the brilliance that was the @DanBeebe fake twitter account. *Day after day, from the apparently drunken ramblings in the evenings, to the miss-understanding of the direct message feature during the day, he's been a bright spot amongst the greed and backbiting of the national re-alignment discussion.

This afternoon, in response to the real life departure of the real life Dan Beebe from the Big XII, @DanBeebe went on an epic rant for the ages. *Hilarity ensued. *Holding back no punches, he hit on each of the original Big XII schools, and especially destroyed A&M and, of course, UT.

To record it for posterity, I now present, in its complete form, the (apparently) departing rant from the Fake Dan Beebe. *Enjoy.

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More...

2. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

this was good ****.

3. NBDefektor

NBDefektor Well-Known Member

Had to stifle my laughter while i sit here in class. great stuff. following that guy on twitter has been wonderful the last month or so.