What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The guy from Arizona

Which Wozniak are we talking about? Steve Wozniak of apple fame went to Cal Berkley not CU.

He has some affiliation with CU. I think he dropped out or something.

Honors and awards
Wozniak received the National Medal of Technology in 1985 from Ronald Reagan, then President of the United States[2] In December 1989, he received an honorary Doctor of Engineering degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder, where he studied in the late sixties.[10] Later he donated funds to create the "Woz Lab" at the University of Colorado at Boulder. In 1997, he was named a Fellow of the Computer History Museum. Wozniak was a key contributor and benefactor to the Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose (the street in front of the museum has been renamed Woz Way in his honor).[11]

Really? I had no idea that he was tied to CU.

Somebody needs to get in this guys ear. He has more money than T Boone. I like the sound of the "Wozniak Fieldhouse".

Its me. Enough was enough.

Kidding, of course. Whatever I donate to the program might buy some walk-ons food for a season. Espy, you like that baked ziti? Send me a thank you note!

Yeah, well, the shaker of parmesan came from me. :smile2:

what about matt stone and trey parker....would they have enough skrilla to buy out "the rabid juicebox"...?

what about matt stone and trey parker....would they have enough skrilla to buy out "the rabid juicebox"...?

Sure, they have MORE than enough to do that. Do they care to do that? I doubt it.

They've never really shown any interest in the program besides the one Cartman introducing our starters moment.

Stone and Parker do have some interest in sports... they make a point of putting something Broncos in their movies

Stone and Parker do have some interest in sports... they make a point of putting something Broncos in their movies

And they did invent the sport of baseketball. :lol:

That said, Orgazmo is their best work. :thumbsup:

How can, with all the brain power Allbuffs have, we not come up with some sort of billion dollar idea? How can that be? I mean, we are smart mother ****ers. There are a bunch of us. So, lets come up with an idea that will make billions and we dan donate money to the program and buy into the luxary sweets.

So, how about a, oh, stripper pole installation business? Hell, the Chipolte guy is a CU grad. How about, hey, peanut butter on a stick! There has to be something. Tennis shoes? No one plays tennis anymore. How about video game shoes?

How can, with all the brain power Allbuffs have, we not come up with some sort of billion dollar idea? How can that be? I mean, we are smart mother ****ers. There are a bunch of us. So, lets come up with an idea that will make billions and we dan donate money to the program and buy into the luxary sweets.

So, how about a, oh, stripper pole installation business? Hell, the Chipolte guy is a CU grad. How about, hey, peanut butter on a stick! There has to be something. Tennis shoes? No one plays tennis anymore. How about video game shoes?

I think everyone should send a check for $10 via certified mail to TBD so he can adminster a buyout fund based on the price of gold. :smile2:

They have WAY more than enough money to buy him out. Bohn is looking for naming rights for the stadium so lets make it South Park stadium, and bring them into the family. Our in game jumbotron videos could have some fun South Park clips specifically for game days. Would be awesome!:smile2:

How about a computer program that can fix spelling errors. :smile2:

I have a few ideas but I'm not telling them to you A-holes. :smile2:

rest assured if they do go anywhere, alot will be going to the program.

How about a computer program that can fix spelling errors. :smile2:

I think DBT is still not used to the fact that the typewriter attached to the small color television, can also be used to correct spelling mistakes, instead of using whiteout on the screen. His color television is almost impossible to see now though thanks to all the Whiteout he has used on the screen.:smile2:

I think DBT is still not used to the fact that the typewriter attached to the small color television, can also be used to correct spelling mistakes, instead of using whiteout on the screen. His color television is almost impossible to see now though thanks to all the Whiteout he has used on the screen.:smile2:
Yuk yuk. I do not have ****ing time to yous spell check!

They have WAY more than enough money to buy him out. Bohn is looking for naming rights for the stadium so lets make it South Park stadium, and bring them into the family. Our in game jumbotron videos could have some fun South Park clips specifically for game days. Would be awesome!:smile2:

I like it - we could open a concession stand selling "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls". The faculty would love that.

My memory is sketchy, but didn't one of those two guys actually get kicked out of CU?

dunno man, where would we get the capital? Hell, our oldest members cannot even get the coin up to renew their ****ing memberships :wink2:.

Plus you think there is "brain power" at allbuffs. I haven't seen a single poster that I would consider as having "brain power". Snark? We have that in spades. Figure out a way to make snarky, sarcastic, assholish comments profitable and we could become the collective TBoone Pickens :lol:

Richard Fuld, former CEO of Lehman Brothers and CU grad.

That guy has gotta have some cheddar laying around.

Richard Fuld, former CEO of Lehman Brothers and CU grad.

That guy has gotta have some cheddar laying around.

Yeah. He went from being worth over a billion dollars to just shy of $65,000 in just a few days. :smile2: Numerous entities are in the process of suing his pants off.

Really? I had no idea that he was tied to CU.

Somebody needs to get in this guys ear. He has more money than T Boone. I like the sound of the "Wozniak Fieldhouse".

His son is either a current student at CU or a very recent graduate. He was my neighbor a few years ago.

Lynn Cheney is one heartbeat away from inheriting the Halliburton fortune.

Yeah. He went from being worth over a billion dollars to just shy of $65,000 in just a few days. :smile2: Numerous entities are in the process of suing his pants off.

All the more reason to find a safe harbor. Better the Gold Club than a bunch of attornies.

Kevin Costner's son goes to CU, I believe. So does Bzdelik's son...think Buzz will just write his check right back over to the AD?

All the more reason to find a safe harbor. Better the Gold Club than a bunch of attornies.

When you play with the big boys, and Dick Fuld most certainly did, you always run that risk. He probably still has a nest egg of a few dozen million including hard assetts. He had 80 to 90% of his net wealth in Lehman stock so its a little late to move into gold.

He does have a job at Matrix Associates (Hedge fund).

Back