What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The jury is in.

Embo's quotes in the Post pissed me off. Something to the effect of "We weren't out muscled. We had bad technique and were missing assignments." I mean, WTF? How the hell do we go through last year, spring, summer and begin the season with "bad technique" and "missing assignments?" I'm sick of all these excuses game after game after game after game after......!!!

Embo got pantsed on nat'l. TV by a coach who had his number...no two ways about it.

It's not that I'm cool with it. It's that it was what I expected. I don't think Webb has a high ceiling. It was the first game in a new system with a horrendous oline and the worst wrs in the conference. I was merely pointing out that we don't have a terrific team. If the o-line had played up to where I thought they would we would have won quite easily.
have read how his supporting cast at ku was horrible?? he is probably thinking he was surrounded by talent at ku at this point

Outside of the offensive line and maybe TJ, I think the team played up to their talent level.

Webb was OK even when injured. I didn't expect anything more of him in his first game.
Wide Receivers weren't great, but nobody expected them to be. They're freshman and sohomores and not fast.
D-line gave up too many rushing yards, but they were our biggest question mark on defense.
Linebackers were generally pretty good. Webb and Daigh looked very good, Rippy and Major just aren't capable of what they were pre-injury.
The secodary played well until the injuries. Freshmen were impressive, but made mistakes.
Disagree. The D gave up 125 yards rushing on 44 carries, or a 2.8 average and outside of the one long run, the D was pretty stout against the run.

They jury is in, when is the sentence carried out, and what is it?
Coaches will be required to watch the game film and then Embree will have to do his show on Tuesday night and explain it.

Has anyone listened to his show this season, BTW? I bet there are people in the audience who cheer him.

Coaches will be required to watch the game film and then Embree will have to do his show on Tuesday night and explain it.

Has anyone listened to his show this season, BTW? I bet there are people in the audience who cheer him.

Like you?

Back