What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Negative Prime Effect

Hank

Baby of a Boomer
Club Member
I personally believe...

hqdefault.jpg

Without a doubt, Allbuffs is what it is because, for the most part, it's full of members that adored a once great football team, and then that identity disappeared - poof - gone. So we made up a new one. It's why there's inside humor - a collection of dorks that came together because of football, but stayed together for our other commonalities - like not being productive members of society, posting our favorite beer on a "Friday" "afternoon", or just being free and weird, and accepting of it all (except for that GuySmiley guy - we all universally agreed he was too weird - and off-brand).

Where do we go from here? Allbuffs never existed in a world where CU football was good. It's a bit scary - unchartered territory for this site. @Burrito seems completely f*cking lost. You may think I kid, but I'm dead serious. I think an identity crisis is looming for this community - will be interesting to see where it goes. God speed. I love you all.

It ebbs & flows with how active the board has been. I'm loving the infusion of new blood. Young people don't do message boards as much. Things had started getting stale with the median age getting older & all of us feeling some degree of burnout as we questioned whether it would ever be any better than Barnett level again.

In short, AB needed this just like the program did.

It ebbs & flows with how active the board has been. I'm loving the infusion of new blood. Young people don't do message boards as much. Things had started getting stale with the median age getting older & all of us feeling some degree of burnout as we questioned whether it would ever be any better than Barnett level again.

I dunno. I feel like @cu3x was just starting to peak.

Oh, before this year I was fully resigned to it never getting back to the Barnett level again. I was just hoping (though after Dorrell not particularly hopeful) we could get back to the MacIntyre level again.

If you want to get the median age down 5 or 6 years I can leave.

35 is not old.

I personally believe...

hqdefault.jpg

Without a doubt, Allbuffs is what it is because, for the most part, it's full of members that adored a once great football team, and then that identity disappeared - poof - gone. So we made up a new one. It's why there's inside humor - a collection of dorks that came together because of football, but stayed together for our other commonalities - like not being productive members of society, posting our favorite beer on a "Friday" "afternoon", or just being free and weird, and accepting of it all (except for that GuySmiley guy - we all universally agreed he was too weird - and off-brand).

Where do we go from here? Allbuffs never existed in a world where CU football was good. It's a bit scary - unchartered territory for this site. @Burrito seems completely f*cking lost. You may think I kid, but I'm dead serious. I think an identity crisis is looming for this community - will be interesting to see where it goes. God speed. I love you all.
This better not mean less Pillow Talk content.

I personally believe...

hqdefault.jpg

Where do we go from here? Allbuffs never existed in a world where CU football was good. It's a bit scary - uncharted territory for this site. @Burrito seems completely f*cking lost. You may think I kid, but I'm dead serious. I think an identity crisis is looming for this community - will be interesting to see where it goes. God speed. I love you all.
Gosh get off the weed! Things change and ebb and flow! I’m know I’m older than you are and even went to the orange bowl championship game but get a fvcking grip dude!

Now that it’s soaked in - the overall tone of Fred’s post seems encouraging rather than condescending and insulting. Feels like I was short-changed.

Like post-2004 Red Sox fans, we've gone from obnoxious losers to insufferable assholes. It's about damn time.

this is a welcoming and inclusive community for anyone that is not a raging fiery douche. but, don't look past the fact we are all about CU. if that isn't you, cool, but we have different rules for the true believers v. the infidels.

live for today, for tomorrow we may be gone.

if you are a fusker or worse, you are pre-judged to be a douche bag. that's just how it is.

Motivating Indigenous People GIF

this is a welcoming and inclusive community for anyone that is not a raging fiery douche. but, don't look past the fact we are all about CU. if that isn't you, cool, but we have different rules for the true believers v. the infidels.

live for today, for tomorrow we may be gone.

if you are a fusker or worse, you are pre-judged to be a douche bag. that's just how it is.

Motivating Indigenous People GIF
Calling Huskers douches is an insult to douches. However, USC alumni are the definition of douche.

I personally believe...

hqdefault.jpg

Where do we go from here? Allbuffs never existed in a world where CU football was good. It's a bit scary - uncharted territory for this site. @Burrito seems completely f*cking lost. You may think I kid, but I'm dead serious. I think an identity crisis is looming for this community - will be interesting to see where it goes. God speed. I love you all.
And like such as..

Back