What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official Score Prediction Thread: Oregon @ Colorado

Oregon will score
100,000,000,000 POINTS!
dr_evil.jpg

lol, that's funny.

lol, that's funny.

Do you know THE CanadianDuck? That dude posted hundreds of Oregon Cheerleader pictures after being challenged to do so by another visiting poster. The thread became the stuff of legends and soiled socks. He also said "lol that's funny" a lot too.

You would be wise to follow in his footsteps (as an outsider predicting an upcoming beat down and whatnot). It's just a sign of a decent upbringing and a show of good manners when visiting another forum. Common sense too if you ask me. You're welcome in advance.

Do you know THE CanadianDuck? That dude posted hundreds of Oregon Cheerleader pictures after being challenged to do so by another visiting poster. The thread became the stuff of legends and soiled socks. He also said "lol that's funny" a lot too.

You would be wise to follow in his footsteps (as an outsider predicting an upcoming beat down and whatnot). It's just a sign of a decent upbringing and a show of good manners when visiting another forum. Common sense too if you ask me. You're welcome in advance.

Well, I was labeled a troll as soon as I walked through the door, even after predicting they would beat OSU in my first post, and after reading some anti-duck posts I decided to be somewhat belligerent in response. Not that I expected to be welcomed with palm fronds, but hey... Now that I've read some posts from some decent bisons I'm not so abrasive. And, thanks for the advice. :thumbsup:

You've been around the Pac for a while Flukes, I heard a rumor of a sighting of an Oregon fan over age 25. I figure that's about as plausible as Sasquatch existing. Any hints on spots to bring a map and binoculars and go searching?

You've been around the Pac for a while Flukes, I heard a rumor of a sighting of an Oregon fan over age 25. I figure that's about as plausible as Sasquatch existing. Any hints on spots to bring a map and binoculars and go searching?
Believe it or not, the Sasquatch exists, and so do duck fans over age 25. But you might not find them outside of Oregon.

Well, I was labeled a troll as soon as I walked through the door, even after predicting they would beat OSU in my first post, and after reading some anti-duck posts I decided to be somewhat belligerent in response. Not that I expected to be welcomed with palm fronds, but hey... Now that I've read some posts from some decent bisons I'm not so abrasive. And, thanks for the advice. :thumbsup:

Will you be here after the game or move on to the next scenic location within the PAC? They can smell a rat you know...

You should move to their basketball boards and talk sh*t all season long. That's where the real money is at-if you can hang, that is...

Regardless, you should post Oregon cheerleader pictures. Trust me on that Rommel.

Will you be here after the game or move on to the next scenic location within the PAC? They can smell a rat you know...

You should move to their basketball boards and talk sh*t all season long. That's where the real money is at-if you can hang, that is...

Regardless, you should post Oregon cheerleader pictures. Trust me on that Rommel.
I'll probably throw the bisons some chow, but I think the home team should return the favor and give some bread to the ducks. I don't care much for basketball really, I might be around a bit longer because the Huskies don't have a real fan board from what I can see.

Last edited:

This one strikes me as the common breed of football-only duck, although perhaps a quality season in hoops last year has him on the verge of giving it a go.

I ran into a Squatch once. Those f*ckers cheat like the Ducks. Check it out:

[video=youtube;7QLHliifTNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QLHliifTNI[/video]

And no, never met a Whoregon fan older than 27 but Rommel might the first.

I ran into a Squatch once. Those f*ckers cheat like the Ducks. Check it out:

[video=youtube;7QLHliifTNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QLHliifTNI[/video]

And no, never met a Whoregon fan older than 27 but Rommel might the first.

Striking resemblance to Mark Helfrich

So that's why your face smelled like squatch crotch.

PS Squatch Crotch would be the greatest screen name evar!

Semper Gumby

Does this site make you pay to use the enter/return key? Unless I'm just really dumb, it's not working like it's supposed to. I guess that's the price to pay for being cheap, not to mention I must remain a #1 Buff Fan for the time being.

Last edited:
Does this site make you pay to use the enter/return key? Unless I'm just really dumb, it's not working like it's supposed to.

What the hell are you talking about dumbass? Just pony up $15 for a year and get extended keyboard usage. Tell your shift manager you need a raise.

What the hell are you talking about dumbass? Just pony up $15 for a year and get extended keyboard usage. Tell your shift manager you need a raise.
It's the principle of it. BearInsider doesn't make you pay to get a damn avatar. Neither do most other sites. :wtf:

It's the principle of it. BearInsider doesn't make you pay to get a damn avatar. Neither do most other sites. :wtf:

Dude it's $15. Nomad message boarder or not, you can probably swing it... even if you're 21. It's not like you have to worry about donating to the Duck Club to make sure your program keeps afloat.

F*ck Wazzu. They'll never beat us, Pirate or not. They have no defense either and we have a passing machine. 48-35 Cal

I tend to think you'll win. I see you have a nice little 8 game winning streak on them. However, if you want to see mastery of owning Mike Leach, look no further than the Colorado Buffaloes.

Back