What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

THE RISE - the book

Ahh, so this isn't the tv series that aired this season, but a book designed by The Daily Camera. Still looks pretty cool and may be worth a purchase. Thanks for the link.

To be clear,this is a book by the BDC w/pics and stories from the year,not the series by cu video.

I ordered one. I hope the AD puts out the videos + games in a set.

Yeah got mine over the weekend. Plenty of Super Bowl guests checking it out. Hopefully a few more fans next year

It was delivered, but I have yet to crack it open. noe they need "the rise" on dvd

Got one for me and one for my buddy. Figured why not cause I used creditkarma to do my taxes 5 min ago and got $50 bucks more back than TaxAct and it was free unlike taxact who kept adding charges for no reason. Basically only way they are free is if you are a stay at home mom or dad and didn't make a penny. One of those companies that should be sued for false advertising . But I digress!

Back