What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Sweet 16 Thread

Police shut down many of the main roads near U of A campus tonight. Pretty rowdy in Tucson give that it's 'just' the sweet 16.

Police shut down many of the main roads near U of A campus tonight. Pretty rowdy in Tucson give that it's 'just' the sweet 16.

Interesting. Seems a round to soon for that, no? Could see it for their first Final Four in 13 years, not for beating a MWC school in the Sweet 16.

Dayton has a student housing area called the UD Ghetto. Imagine the real estate and land on the Hill in Boulder being owned by CU, and not having to deal with any private residents, and you have the UD Ghetto. Its blowing up right now, and had riot police patrolling on sat night after they beat Syracuse.

Dayton has a student housing area called the UD Ghetto. Imagine the real estate and land on the Hill in Boulder being owned by CU, and not having to deal with any private residents, and you have the UD Ghetto. Its blowing up right now, and had riot police patrolling on sat night after they beat Syracuse.
The President of the school was taking part when they won last weekend, wonder if he was tonight?

Archie will forever be the little squirt on NCSU annoying the **** out of opponents with his timely 3's (I like the guy). Amazing what this tournament can do. Archie was taking a lot of heat last year (and this year in January). He's been averaging 3 less wins per season than Dayton was previously. Now, he's been mentioned for big jobs and took a hefty contract extension.

They got hot at the right time. Weren't the strongest bubble team before beating St. Louis on the road and Richmond at home at the end of the season. Had some bad bad losses to.

When I lived in Chicago I ran into a lot of people that went to Dayton. Dayton's kind of a hidden treasure as far as great college towns go I think, they know how to party.

When I lived in Chicago I ran into a lot of people that went to Dayton. Dayton's kind of a hidden treasure as far as great college towns go I think, they know how to party.

Meh, the UD ghetto is cool, and the students party hard, but there is a very good reason they leave Dayton after graduation.

Meh, the UD ghetto is cool, and the students party hard, but there is a very good reason they leave Dayton after graduation.

What about Miami(OH)? I was always surprised at how popular that school was too.

Funny you say that. I never see Dayton gear. Just saw a guy with a Dayton basketball hat at the Belmont L stop. I'm sure he's a HUGE fan... And this goes back farther than 1 week.

Back