What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

There's probably a thread I can't find

I was looking at EB on line, re: his heart problems. Came up with this - his gentle demeanor and that boxing history:

"Battey's father, Earl III, played college baseball at UCLA and is a longtime Los Angeles Police Department officer. His grandfather, Earl Jr., was a five-time Major League Baseball All-Star and a three-time Gold Glove winner. Battey's uncle, Ed Sanders, was a boxer and won the gold medal at the 1952 Summer Olympics.[13]"
Yeah. Gramps was also significant historically with racial integration of MLB. The last holdout teams didn't have their first black player until 1959 and Earl entered the majors in 1955. Very cool family legacy for Evan.

Again, I don't know where this should go, but a great article on D White. He took a break for the birth of his 2nd child .
He is averaging 161.5 points, per 100 shots taken. That is close to unbelievable.

Back