What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is what the Buffs were treated to when they arrived at their hotel

F*** that. Best burger I've ever had was at Zoka's, in Pine (spending two days clumping around the hills may have slightly influenced my taste). In N Out is meh, the Stinking Rose near f'mans wharf is far better.

A5mjLO4CIAAAs7i.jpg:large

Does Chad Brown still have any eligibility. Still looks jacked.

I'm way too hungry for this thread. I don't think anyone would argue In-n-Out is as good as a Mountain Sun burger or the like, but an animal-style In-n-Out is the best fast burger Out there. So good

I concur. In-n-out is ok but I've had MANY burgers that were better. In a weird coincidence, two of my favorite burgers come from less than 20 miles apart in central Connecticut.

20090213-shadyglen.jpg

Shady Glen: Manchester, CT

I have been to Shady Glenn with the crispy cheese.

Very nice. Not too far from Hartford.

This is our new "tubing down Boulder Creek" incident, isn't it?

**** you. where is my guitar? "michael rowed the boat ashore, hallelujah! michael rowed the board ashore, hallelujah!" hey, someone pass me a ****ing juicebox. by the way wouldn't it be cool if we had native american symbols on our helmets? and, we just have to get our horns out and focus on the little things. hey, coach, why did you take the Buff logo off my helmet? what's a "bloodbath trilogy"? it isn't like we lost to drake, twice, or montana state. or sac state. kansas could never score 35 in 5 minutes in the 4th to beat us. baylor? they are a joke. fresno state putting up nearly 1000 yards? that could never happen. wide right.

i'm ****ing losing it.

**** you. where is my guitar? "michael rowed the boat ashore, hallelujah! michael rowed the board ashore, hallelujah!" hey, someone pass me a ****ing juicebox. by the way wouldn't it be cool if we had native american symbols on our helmets? and, we just have to get our horns out and focus on the little things. hey, coach, why did you take the Buff logo off my helmet? what's a "bloodbath trilogy"? it isn't like we lost to drake, twice, or montana state. or sac state. kansas could never score 35 in 5 minutes in the 4th to beat us. baylor? they are a joke. fresno state putting up nearly 1000 yards? that could never happen. wide right.

i'm ****ing losing it.

Have another drink.

Have another drink.

i will. but demon alcohol no longer kills the pain of being a Buff fan. but, of course, some little tiny sliver of hope tomorrow will cause me to check the score and hope somehow CU won.

Haters. In-N-Out is delicious. And no, you can't say it sucks and then say ______ random non chain burger joint is better. Idots.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong - that is exactly what they're saying...

BTW, had innout once and it was okay, but have fonder memories of whataburger. When I couldn't get a table to be fed at The Sink before the UCLA game I walked down to 5 guys - the burger was okay, but after filling one of those cardboard holders with fries and putting it in the bag, they dumped a bunch more fries on top. Talk about bang for the buck. I must have tossed 2 potatoes worth of fries after overfilling.

I feel the need to point out that I do not hate all things California. My sister and brother in law live in California. I like it there. One of the nicest road trips I ever took was up the coast from SFO all the way up to the Oregon border and then back.

That was the same trip where we tried In-N-Out burger for the first - and only - time. It sucks.

Have to order them 'Animal style'. My wife never liked them....for YEARS....then when I told her to get them like I do, double single animal are, she ate one, then ordered a second one. Proclaimed it sooooo much better that way. Totally different burger. Animal style fries too FTMFW.

And yes, I have had better burgers too. But not from a fast food drive through place. Can I find a better burger for ten, fifteen bucks? Yeah.

And seriously. Animal style. Makes a huge difference. They smear mustard on the meat then grill if, add grilled onions and extra spread. Unhealthy, but delish.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
For Southern California chains (I think I'm staying within the rules, here), Burger Lounge is a much, much better burger. Check it out.

Anyway, nobody should have fun until they take care of business. I try to practice that in my own life too.

For Southern California chains (I think I'm staying within the rules, here), Burger Lounge is a much, much better burger. Check it out.

Anyway, nobody should have fun until they take care of business. I try to practice that in my own life too.
that place is basically larkburger

There's one on Arapahoe in Boulder. You should go if you ever actually work up the courage to come to Colorado.

I'm in Colorado all the time. In fact, I'll be there next weekend for work. I'll see you at the Larkburger if you have the courage.

I'm in Colorado all the time. In fact, I'll be there next weekend for work. I'll see you at the Larkburger if you have the courage.
It's going to be embarrassing when I beat he Christ out of you in front of Grand Rabbits.

Burger 21, Beef O' Brady's, Wallbanger's all > in-n-out. Even Jack in the Box is better. However, the fact that in-n-out is actually OPEN when I NEED a burger really aides their status for me.

Next time I go to Cali I'm not having in n out. I had it over 20 years and it was damn good. I don't want to train that.

I went to an In-N-Out at Fisherman´s Wharf in SF one day and couldn´t quite see why everyone is so enamored with it, either, but then I didn´t feel the need to point it sucks.

More power to those who like it.
Why in the hell would you eat a hamberger when you have some of the best seafood in the world all around you?:bang:

Back