What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

And (most of you) thought B1G football was boring ... and sucked. How do you like 'em now, muthas?

Lucky for Sparty there was no whistle.

some refs would have called forward progress stopped but he was still not controlled.

Pate is correct. In the second quarter that might be called down, on fourth down for a shot at the NC the ref swallows the whistle, and should.

Sparty deserved the win (damn them all to hell) ... but I think Iowa established that they deserved to be in the playoff discussion the past two weeks or so, despite the opinions of the so-called "experts" (looking at you Paul Finebaum).

Iowa maybe should have let them score with all that time. Tough

They didn't trust Greg "Horizontal Offense" Davis enough. Really underwhelming field for the playoff this year. I guess we'll see whether Clemson are pretenders with whomever they draw first.

What's the controversy? I see a Clemson guy holding the ball at the end of the scrum.

Sparty deserved the win (damn them all to hell) ... but I think Iowa established that they deserved to be in the playoff discussion the past two weeks or so, despite the opinions of the so-called "experts" (looking at you Paul Finebaum).

Dude has zero credibility. He is a SEC shill.

Both teams showed they deserved to be there. Either team would have been legit.

Offsides call was bull****, the ACC refs stole an onside recovery from UNC on the first attempt.

This is a good playoff field.

1 undefeated conference champ & 3 conference champs with 1 loss

Doesn't get much better than that. And this is why we've got a playoff. Before this, it would have been Clemson vs Alabama with a pissed off Sparty and Okie.

Totally lost track of the Clemson game ... closer than I thought. Once again ... **** YOU NETWORKS!!!

No. I want Sparty.

Those guys like MSU's WR Burbridge and the DE Calhoun already look like they're in the NFL. And the Iowa DBs are so well coached. It's great to watch a game the showcases so much great technique and coaching.

This is a good playoff field.

I think it's good in that there seems to be some parity in the field. I honestly can't predict with any confidence who's gonna win the whole thing except I think Michigan State probably has the weakest chance. It's disappointing to me in that there were no worldbeating teams so there's not much upset angle to play up (like last year with Jameis/FSU) or having a villain to cheer against. If Bama can avoid starting slow they'll have a great shot at it.

Sparty and OU each having one loss to the particular schools who beat them boggles my mind. I think that's what taints the field for me.

So who did they call offsides .. the guy second from the bottom in that pic? If so ... bull****. And wasn't that reviewable?

I think the only reviewable penalties are targeting and illegal forward pass. (And I'm not sure about the 2nd one.)

Back