What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thursday Roll Call

Sacky and BB, you are correct, there are a TON of those types...annoys the hell outta me. Some kids behind me at the last game were pissed that CU threw a screen pass on third and long.... "Why the hell are we running a screen on third and long? It doesn't make sense!" uh :wtf:

:lol:

I had a couple friends in school who were not the brightest football minds and they would say a lot of the same things.... "Why isn't Barnett passing out of the end zone on a third and 26?" (when we were backed up inside our own 5)

Cops don't like people walking around with alcohol...you can't leave the tailgate areas...so I can't bring a beer or drink to the walk, thus angrifying me.

Baloney. I've been at the walk several times with a beer in hand. Nobody says boo. I think they just want to keep it confined to the general area of the tailgating, which falls within where the walk takes place. If you're of age, you won't have any issues at the tunnel of fans if you have a beer (or other adult beverage) in hand.

Cops don't like people walking around with alcohol...you can't leave the tailgate areas...so I can't bring a beer or drink to the walk, thus angrifying me.

Must be a student thing, cause I walk by cops on gameday with a Solo cup full of beer all the time and never have had a problem.

I've been stopped a few times, but they just ask to see my ID...as long as you're 21 you are A-OK :thumbsup:

Please notice I said the *majority* of students. I have no doubt that there are several students, like yourself, who are true fans. I'll stand by my original statement that the vast majority of students are football neophytes and go to the games simply for the party atmosphere.

And I totally agree with that. However, it is getting better in terms of just overall excitement around campus for football and look at how all the students stayed till the end of the EWU game. That section would have been half full after halftime two years ago.

Basically, what I've found to be true in my 12 years of being legal and tailgating at CU is that as long as you are on Campus (tailgating area) you will be fine.

We need 'Rino to pop in and let us know how cops like it when he walks around with an open container. :smile2:

First, are you going to the game?

Second, will you be at the Buffalo Walk? Come on guys last weeks turnout quite frankly embarrassed me as a fan and I'm sure the players along with Hawk were disappointed. Be there!!

Third, will you be clad in black?

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes

Baloney. I've been at the walk several times with a beer in hand. Nobody says boo. I think they just want to keep it confined to the general area of the tailgating, which falls within where the walk takes place. If you're of age, you won't have any issues at the tunnel of fans if you have a beer (or other adult beverage) in hand.

Must be a student thing, cause I walk by cops on gameday with a Solo cup full of beer all the time and never have had a problem.

I've been stopped a few times, but they just ask to see my ID...as long as you're 21 you are A-OK :thumbsup:

Basically, what I've found to be true in my 12 years of being legal and tailgating at CU is that as long as you are on Campus (tailgating area) you will be fine.

**** 87, looks like you gotta go!

We need 'Rino to pop in and let us know how cops like it when he walks around with an open container. :smile2:

Damn, ya'll are really working hard on getting one more person there haha. That's all fine and good that they just ask for your ID, but by chance that they can give me a open container ticket means I can't risk it. Even though I'm 21 I'm still on probation until Dec. 19, so I guess I'll try to be there and take a break from drinking for 20 minutes. You assholes. :smile2:

Back