What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket lottery - CSU, Sept 6 @ 5:00 PM

Day-um.

OK, so we've had to move the location of the drawing, as there are way too many golf balls that will have to be drawn out of a way too big hat. No way we could take that many into the Red Zone. The drawing is still this Saturday, though.

I'm very impressed here. I just added it up, and we're looking at 25 people in the drawing for two tickets. Very cool, folks!

87toinfinity.

Please verify that you will be able to do the following:

Use the tickets
Pick them up at the tailgate
Bring beer to the tailgate.

Please respond in the next week. If you aren't able to go, or aren't able to respond, we'll need to re-draw. It's important that the people who get the tickets are able to use them.

Congratulations!!!

87toinfinity.

Please verify that you will be able to do the following:

Use the tickets
Pick them up at the tailgate
Bring beer to the tailgate.

Please respond in the next week. If you aren't able to go, or aren't able to respond, we'll need to re-draw. It's important that the people who get the tickets are able to use them.

Congratulations!!!

Thanks and I will let you know soon.

dude 87 has student tickets. give em to me 87 ill pay ya!!

I will let you know as well. Gotta talk to my sister and roommate because he doesn't have tickets either..

If your roommate is a student and doesn't have student tickets he is essentially a Husker fan and therefore ineligibleto use the tix...you're either with us or against us.

If your roommate is a student and doesn't have student tickets he is essentially a Husker fan and therefore ineligibleto use the tix...you're either with us or against us.

He has good reasons for not having tickets.

no problem dude, just throwing my name out there if you dont have the need. :thumbsup:

No problem, man. My sister is out, so if my roomie doesn't want them I'll let you know and we'll figure it out.

He has good reasons for not having tickets.

No problem, man. My sister is out, so if my roomie doesn't want them I'll let you know and we'll figure it out.

there's a good chance i'll be risking my credit score to get season tickets in the next week. if thats the case ill save you the hassle and let ya know.

I would certainly hope that someone that won the AB tickets would not be charging another, an Allbuffer for that matter, for the seats they just won.

Agreed - poor form. I don't think 87 would do that, though.

87 would not do that, youre right. i was just being over zealous. i'm getting season tix tomorrow anyways, have fun with the seats 87!

I would certainly hope that someone that won the AB tickets would not be charging another, an Allbuffer for that matter, for the seats they just won.

Agreed - poor form. I don't think 87 would do that, though.

I would not do that, especially since I did not contribute to the funding.

The seats will be free for whoever uses them.

And I will bring beer to the tailgate and meets some of you clowns.

Aik, I'm buying up folsum seats... you can have one if you tailgate with us as we smash our buffaloe pinata full of buff fans tickets. then you can grovel for them on your knees!

get your weak ass **** out of this forum you dirty sheep ****er if your gonna talk **** at least spell it right

Aik, I'm buying up folsum seats... you can have one if you tailgate with us as we smash our buffaloe pinata full of buff fans tickets. then you can grovel for them on your knees!

Glad to hear that you're supporting the CU athletic department with ticket and parking purchases. But with the limited resources available to CSU fans/alumni, wouldn't it have made more sense to spend that money on CSU season tickets? Oh, wait, I forgot that the CU game is your season. Never mind. Enjoy the game.:thumbsup:

Well my roommate has to work Sunday night, so I will only need one of the tickets and he will be sitting in the student section, not the actual seat.

If anyone here wants the second ticket, it is yours. If no one responds by Saturday, then I will be able to find someone else to use the ticket. Just thought I'd give one back to an Allbuffer.

EDIT: Teets (Loblaw) claimed it rather quickly for his friend flying in. Sackman, I'll pick up the one ticket and bring beer and meet a bunch of y'all and you can just give the other one directly to teets.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Well my roommate has to work Sunday night, so I will only need one of the tickets and he will be sitting in the student section, not the actual seat.

If anyone here wants the second ticket, it is yours. If no one responds by Saturday, then I will be able to find someone else to use the ticket. Just thought I'd give one back to an Allbuffer.

EDIT: Teets (Loblaw) claimed it rather quickly for his friend flying in. Sackman, I'll pick up the one ticket and bring beer and meet a bunch of y'all and you can just give the other one directly to teets.

Thanks again!

did you just say y'all?

:huh:

Sackman,

I wanted to thank you again for setting up this whole thing, it is a really cool idea and one of a kind. Thanks for the tickets, I hope Loblaw's friend had a good time in town. I wish it was a better game, but things happen.

It was nice to meet some of the other posters at the Sackygate, sorry I didn't stay long and chat more, I had people trying to meet up with me at another tailgate so I had to go.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks and I'll drop by sometime again.

Back