What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tickets for Away Games

NWD Buff

Currently: Searsmont, ME
Club Member
Anyone have any tips for getting tickets for Buffs away games? I am planning on going to see the @Oregon and @Oregon State games on 12/30 and 1/1.

I can easily score tickets here, but I am wondering if anyone has advice for getting tickets with fellow Buffs in CU's allotted seats. I checked at cubuffs.com, and I saw nothing for Away games.

Especially interested in those sweet seats that they allot to visiting programs behind the bench. :D

Anyone have any tips for getting tickets for Buffs away games? I am planning on going to see the @Oregon and @Oregon State games on 12/30 and 1/1.

I can easily score tickets here, but I am wondering if anyone has advice for getting tickets with fellow Buffs in CU's allotted seats. I checked at cubuffs.com, and I saw nothing for Away games.

Especially interested in those sweet seats that they allot to visiting programs behind the bench. :D
Those are usually for friends, family, recruits, or guests of the program. You might score a set if they aren't gobbled up by those people. You could try contacting the foundation or one of the associate AD's for development - they usually have a fist full of tickets floating around and if you have sufficient standing they can get them for you.

As for those two games based on my experience going to them in years past - there is a 0% chance those buildings are anywhere near full, tickets will be plentiful and you'll be able to get good seats and mosey over to your fellow Buffs.

For women's basketball and volleyball, I contact the director of operations to get hooked up. I realize the crowd isn't the same size, but it can't hurt to ask.

Not all arenas allotted seats are behind the bench. Pat Summitt gave us tickets in the top row of the arena. Louisiana Tech's seats were past the court and up two levels.

CSU really plays games with those comp tickets. Basically no crowd for basketball. Never asked for volleyball and never would there. Seat past the basket in the front row, so not a good view of anything except falling bodies and camera people. After the game started there were probably 15 seats between me and the next person. I tried to move closer to the court. Security came and told me I had to stay in my assigned seat.

Back