What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tko exclusive - mcghee in phx to speak personqlly khavoc!

Haven't really been following this guy, but what a great Buff he'd be. I see he has a 4.5 40. Crap!!! Come to Boulder TKO!!!

Haven't really been following this guy, but what a great Buff he'd be. I see he has a 4.5 40. Crap!!! Come to Boulder TKO!!!

Based on the film I watched, Kisima will be in the mix to be a starter his first year if he comes to CU. Athleticism similar to Chidera's but with much more advanced football skills than Chidera came in with.

Awesome news TKO, hope it eases your anxiety a little.

You guys think KM could maybe be our next recruiting coordinator? That way our new coach could bring in all his own assistants, but we keep a buff who's a good recruiter that our current players have an affinity for...

Jeez take it easy on the guy. I will be following kisma wherever he goes hopefully it is in the black and gold. If not it is a great story and will continue to root for him.

Truthfully, this whole deal is about student athletes. And I can't remember a player who fought against greater odds to earn that title. Throw in the fully-engaged family element, and I'm a TKO fan wherever he goes.

Truthfully, this whole deal is about student athletes. And I can't remember a player who fought against greater odds to earn that title. Throw in the fully-engaged family element, and I'm a TKO fan wherever he goes.
:stupid:

I think it's the opposite, Embree worked to get him here. The situation was unfortunate, but let's not trash a good man anymore than we have to.

Not trashing a good man, just stating the obvious. Just odd to leave when the school upgrades their coaching staff. But it is bound to happen.

Me too.

I find it harder parting with the kids that had family posting on the site. I really liked the Buffacised stuff from TeamKisma.

I wonder if parents of recruits (and I think grayshirts are considered recruits) and Allbuffs members need to be careful about parents posting on Allbuffs. I am not--in any way, shape or form--saying that this young man's situation has to do with this, but I wonder if it could be considered an NCAA violation for Allbuffs forum members to communicate with a recruit's parents prior to the recruit signing enrolling with the University.

I say this because many members of this esteemed forum are considered "boosters" of CU football by the NCAA. If you purchase season tickets and donate to the scholarship fund, you are a booster. I contribute to the scholarship fund, so I am a booster. It is impermissible for boosters to communicate with recruits about their status as recruits, with very limited exceptions. I wonder if the NCAA would consider it a violation for Allbuffs members who happen to be boosters to communicate with a parent of a recruit through posts on this forum. The NCAA could consider it to be an indirect means of communicating with the recruit. I am not saying that it would be a violation of NCAA rules, I merely wonder whether it would be. I guess what I am suggesting is that Allbuffs members who might be considered boosters should be careful of communicating with the parents of recruits.

Reactions: aik
I wonder if parents of recruits (and I think grayshirts are considered recruits) and Allbuffs members need to be careful about parents posting on Allbuffs. I am not--in any way, shape or form--saying that this young man's situation has to do with this, but I wonder if it could be considered an NCAA violation for Allbuffs forum members to communicate with a recruit's parents prior to the recruit signing enrolling with the University.

I say this because many members of this esteemed forum are considered "boosters" of CU football by the NCAA. If you purchase season tickets and donate to the scholarship fund, you are a booster. I contribute to the scholarship fund, so I am a booster. It is impermissible for boosters to communicate with recruits about their status as recruits, with very limited exceptions. I wonder if the NCAA would consider it a violation for Allbuffs members who happen to be boosters to communicate with a parent of a recruit through posts on this forum. The NCAA could consider it to be an indirect means of communicating with the recruit. I am not saying that it would be a violation of NCAA rules, I merely wonder whether it would be. I guess what I am suggesting is that Allbuffs members who might be considered boosters should be careful of communicating with the parents of recruits.

We try hard to be good on this issue.

1. It's not we boosters who initiated contact.
2. We police the board to quickly remove posts where anyone is trying to "recruit" for CU.

That's about all we can do. Sometimes I worry about it putting us at a disadvantage because other sites aren't like that. Some fan sites actively encourage social media messaging of recruits while we actively discourage that, for example. I'm glad that we try to stay within the rules.

Well said and +1

Back