What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TT @ NU game thread

Yeah I know, I'm in the east coast, so we have friggin BC vs NC St. :sad2:

Same here but thankfully I have GamePlan. Not getting stuck with that game all by itself makes the full season cost of GamePlan worth it. :lol:

I was looking at the coverage map they put up on the screen earlier and I thought it was pretty strange that most of Florida is getting the Minny-PSU game instead of the NC State-BC game. :confused:

Thats hilarious that BoPeep gave the defense back their black shirts for today's game.

And yes, Zac Lee really sucks.

Same here but thankfully I have GamePlan. Not getting stuck with that game all by itself makes the full season cost of GamePlan worth it. :lol:

I was looking at the coverage map they put up on the screen earlier and I thought it was pretty strange that most of Florida is getting the Minny-PSU game instead of the NC State-BC game. :confused:
that's because FL is so full of snowbirds right about now that it's more of a northern state than a south one.

There has been a few articles here lately critical of Watson. I just can't imagine why.:lol:

And yes, when the QB throws a lateral that is dropped, the players should just stand there.:wow:

I was mainly talking about Lee's turtling whenever a defensive lineman gets within 3 yards of him.

it's kind of early to tell, but if T-Han kicks ass in the next couple of games the numbskulls are very beatable.

IF, and I mean a big IF, the cornholers lose today and we beat the GHeyhawks, the Big XII is wide open.

Just noticed that Bo put his brother in at DC. With the tradition they have at D they better kick ass otherwise it'll put Pelini in a bad spot. I know Pelini is known for his defense, but if they give up big points people will start asking for heads to roll and the HC may have to respond.

The reality sinks in for our fusker pals, one win over a semi-decent team and the rest a bunch of junior colleges does not mean you're back.

I hope the crowd leaves early.

Haven't you heard? They're the smartest ****ing fans in all of college ****ing football??????? :rolleyes::bang::puke:

Because apparently it takes Knute ****ing Rockne to figure out that trailing 21-0 in the second quarter is bad..... :yeahright::rofl2:

The reality sinks in for our fusker pals, one win over a semi-decent team and the rest a bunch of junior colleges does not mean you're back.

actually, based on the huskerfan experience and the Callahan years.....it does mean "you're back". :lol:

If Helu gets injured the fuskers are screwed. He's gotten the ball the past 4 plays. Guys can't take beatings like that every game.

Good job by the Fuskers there to avoid the shutout and get the moral victory. :thumbsup:

24-3:thumbsup:

It made me laugh when the ref said there was a malfunction in the paging system and one of the announcers said there is a malfunction in the Fusker's gameplan.:lol:

Last edited:
I don't know his name, but the guy doing play by play for this game beats the living hell out of mooseboogers.

Who is your second favorite college football team? Whoever is playing Nebraska.

Looking at NU schedule they will have a pretty good record at the end of the season. They will end the season ranked too high and get in a good bowl and get crushed by a good team. I hope at least. :smile2: Yet my team isn't even going to make a bowl game :cry:

We need to schedule Fla. Atlantic, Arkansas St., and La.-Lafayette all in the same year. Has to be nice having three gimme marks in the win column. I have a legit question for the Husker fans that post here. Isn't it kind of boring playing the three teams I just listed? I have always been a fan of CU tougher OOC schedule. Some say it costs us ranks and shot at good bowl games but if we win out it makes me feel like we deserve to be called "good" or "we are back".

I hate our OOC schedule, but there's nothing we can do about Pedersen's ****ty scheduling right now. They are trying to schedule harder games for the future and that's they way I would want it. I hate cupcake teams........

Back