What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TT @ NU game thread

Anyone else think Pelini looks like the actor in that Carfax commercial with the dog driving the truck?

So, do you think those wonderful fans will give a standing ovation to the visitors today????

Although the real question is if they will give an ovation to their own team.

The suicide hotlines are going to be working overtime after this one. Cornbraskans base their entire identity around fusker wins and losses.

2nd largest crowd in memorial stadium history watched the real nubs stand up, or roll over, whatever

Oops. Here fusker fans were running up on us with their pity and hiring suggestions... get your own house in order then you can condescend to us. You stay classy cornbraska.

Oops. Here fusker fans were running up on us with their pity and hiring suggestions... get your own house in order then you can condescend to us. You stay classy cornbraska.

I'd take our coach over yours anyday......:thumbsup:This game means nothing for the Big XII North.

I'd take our coach over yours anyday......:thumbsup:This game means nothing for the Big XII North.

You can have him bud. As for Hawk, he's a clown but even he managed to beat TT twice (home and away). Get back to us when you get a quality win against someone other than mizzou. Until about 3 years ago mizzou was a national laughingstock.

You can have him bud. As for Hawk, he's a clown but even he managed to beat TT twice (home and away). Get back to us when you get a quality win against someone other than mizzou. Until about 3 years ago mizzou was a national laughingstock.

Oh now they were a laughing stock? I see...........thanks for letting me know that. Last season and the beginning of this season they were the team to beat. :rolleyes: Congrats on beating TT twice sure looks nice when your .500 record is in the red.

*This post is not meant to insult most of the CU fans here, I got alot of respect for most of you, just a few that can kiss my arse*:thumbsup:

Oh now they were a laughing stock? I see...........thanks for letting me know that. :rolleyes: Congrats on beating TT twice sure looks nice when your .500 record is in the red.

*This post is not meant to insult most of the CU fans here, I got alot of respect for most of you, just a few that can kiss my arse*:thumbsup:

Are you still talking? :rolleyes: Have a nice day red.

Husker Nation in full meltdown. :lol:

Funny how two years ago Pelini's hire of Watson was seen as a godsend by the Cornhole nation.

Now they've come to the same conclusion that we all came to 5 or 6 years ago. And actually warned them about.

I guess they're just slow learners. :smile2:

Husker Nation in full meltdown. :lol:

Funny how two years ago Pelini's hire of Watson was seen as a godsend by the Cornhole nation.

Now they've come to the same conclusion that we all came to 5 or 6 years ago. And actually warned them about.

I guess they're just slow learners. :smile2:

No, he's been up and down and I've seen it over the past few years. He calls a good game against mediocre or decent teams. You put a good team or great team in there and he puts on a helmet with mirrors and becomes a full on retard. :cool:

No, he's been up and down and I've seen it over the past few years. He calls a good game against mediocre or decent teams. You put a good team or great team in there and he puts on a helmet with mirrors and becomes a full on retard. :cool:

Uhhh ... yeah. :rolleyes:

In short ... he's useless.

SW called one GREAT game in his CU career.

As I recall, it was on November 23, 2001.

You might remember that. :smile2:

That was more about the Buffs being fed up with years of razor close losses and they finally erupted and destroyed the "mighty blackshi*t" defense. Watson didn't do anything special we just ran between the tackles all day and the fuskers couldn't even begin to stop it. Who can forget Chris Brown putting up 2 bills and 6 scores and Bobby Purify adding 100+ and a score? He had one called back too. That game could have been even uglier. Call it living in the past but man that was sweet. The fuskers STILL haven't gotten back to what they were.

No, I think I did some damage to my brain from alcohol poisoning during that time period..................:lol:

Oh now they were a laughing stock? I see...........thanks for letting me know that. Last season and the beginning of this season they were the team to beat. :rolleyes: Congrats on beating TT twice sure looks nice when your .500 record is in the red.

He said up until about 3 years ago they were a laughing stock.:rolleyes:

Back