What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Two Days From Now I'll Know Exactly Where I Stand, I Think

normally I would agree but with the schedule CU has 8 wins isn't enough- would have been last year but not this one

Yeah, playing on the road at Cal, Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska is a cake schedule. Throw in a neutral rivalry game, a game against a WAC bowl team, a home game against an SEC bowl team and 4 more Big 12 home games. Anyone should be able to win 8 games with that setup.

Yeah, playing on the road at Cal, Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska is a cake schedule. Throw in a neutral rivalry game, a game against a WAC bowl team, a home game against an SEC bowl team and 4 more Big 12 home games. Anyone should be able to win 8 games with that setup.

csu sucks - Hawaii didn't impress me, KU sucks... Kst sucks,
maybe I'm being a bit harsh ... but 9 wins is where I let up till we do it all over again in 2011

whomever is the coach next year has it tough-
Hawaii is a different animal when you play them over there... Ohio St in Columbus...
Utah, Arizona, USC, either Oregon team will be tough... OSU on the road is difficult, Stanford or Cal.... woah

we as fans are owed some wins from the previous years....

csu sucks - Hawaii didn't impress me, KU sucks... Kst sucks,
maybe I'm being a bit harsh ... but 9 wins is where I let up till we do it all over again in 2011

whomever is the coach next year has it tough-
Hawaii is a different animal when you play them over there... Ohio St in Columbus...
Utah, Arizona, USC, either Oregon team will be tough... OSU on the road is difficult, Stanford or Cal.... woah

K State doesn't suck... I think you need to re-evaluate your opinion based on some of this information that you may not be aware of....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ikeqh0uIEA

Either fu-kin way, its BCS football. And if you cant win 7+ games year in and year out in Big boy football then you need to go back to intramurals. Hackins can't do it so he needs to step aside for someone who can. The schedules arent going to get easier, CU needs the money that comes with playing name programs and conference play will always be tough.

Need to quit the f-in excuses and just win or get out out of the way.

Part of me just wants this over with. 55-10, 58-0, 33-0. 139 unanswered points. Un****ing real. If there's anyone to deliver the death knell, Pinkel might be the guy. I hate long, slow deaths. They suck.

Part of me just wants this over with. 55-10, 58-0, 33-0. 139 unanswered points. Un****ing real. If there's anyone to deliver the death knell, Pinkel might be the guy. I hate long, slow deaths. They suck.
See, this is the kind of post that SETS ME OFF!!!!!! :sad2:

See, this is the kind of post that SETS ME OFF!!!!!! :sad2:

why? The people that feel this way want the program to improve and believe that Hawk is not capable of commanding the ship. In any other circumstance I would agree that rooting against your team is the worst thing you can do. Our situation warrants the only possible special exception because Hawk was not fired for one reason, and one reason only.... money. If Hawk continues to lose big, then the school has no choice but to fire him because supporters of the program are finally speaking in the form of NOT buying season tixs and not donating.

I see the side of losing will make us better faster.....

you don't?

why? The people that feel this way want the program to improve and believe that Hawk is not capable of commanding the ship. In any other circumstance I would agree that rooting against your team is the worst thing you can do. Our situation warrants the only possible special exception because Hawk was not fired for one reason, and one reason only.... money. If Hawk continues to lose big, then the school has no choice but to fire him because supporters of the program are finally speaking in the form of NOT buying season tixs and not donating.

I see the side of losing will make us better faster.....

you don't?

I think the best thing for CU would be that if Hawk is successful, turns recruiting around, and gets the program rolling. So, I can't pull for ust to get blown out by Mizzou just so that Hawks demise will be accelerated.

I think the best thing for CU would be that if Hawk is successful, turns recruiting around, and gets the program rolling. So, I can't pull for ust to get blown out by Mizzou just so that Hawks demise will be accelerated.

If "A" then "B."

Problem is that "A" is so way off****ingbase that B can't be true :smile2:

If the Buffs win, I'm back on board and very optimistic for the rest of the season. If the buffs lose, I'll be back to where I was following the Cal debacle. I've started to convince myself that the showing at Cal really was an anomaly and that the Buffs have turned the corner. But I need something to substantiate that. A close loss won't do it.

Yeah, I know the team hasn't won on the road in quite some time and all that. But if they do, I'm back to where I was at the start of LAST season - really hopeful.

I want that ****ing feeling again, Buffs!

Just win!

I think I know where I stand now.

FIRE EVERYONE BUT CABRAL. That includes bohn, trainers,ralphie everyone. DISGRACEFUL EFFORT. FU TO ALL

Back