What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Selling Two Tickets to Explosions in the Sky - Boulder Theater - Saturday, 9/21 8:30pm

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
This is probably a long shot, considering the timing of this event, but my wife bought us tickets to Explosions in the Sky at Boulder Theater on Saturday, 9/21, at 8:30pm. Some things came up, including the start time of the CU vs ASU game, and we won't be able to attend. I paid $110.27 all in (taxes, fees, etc) for the two tickets and I'd only ask for $90 total (or best offer) for the pair. Let me know and I can send you the PDF with the tickets that you need to print.

Back