What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Typical nubs fan...

jizzrag85

Everything about this screams typical nubs fan...sweet smoke stack.

B9A38We.jpg

Nebraska is really a bottom dweller in the Big Ten, only ahead of Illinois and Indiana. At least those schools are AAU and can attract students with their academics. Nebraska has nothing to draw students really, except if you want a career in a slaughterhouse. Kind of sad really.

Bless your heart, Nebraska.

Last edited:
Nebraska is really a bottom dweller in the Big Ten, only ahead of Illinois and Indiana. At least those schools are AAU and can attract students with their academics. Nebraska has nothing to draw students really, except if you want a career in a slaughterhouse. Kind of sad really.

Bless your heart, Nebraska.

Graduates of Illinois develop contacts that help in the Chicago job market, Indiana the Indianapolis job market. Both are much larger and far more diverse than what is available in Omaha (unless you want to manage a call center.) Neither city offers what we have in Colorado but both are growing vibrant cities with a wide variety of recreational opportunities as well. Quality of life matters.

Now that Nebraska is a few years removed from the top 10 in the polls and major bowl games it will get increasingly hard for them to recruit. It used to be that they could counter the four years of soviet style weather and architecture with the promise of winning and a big time bowl trip. Now they offer neither.

It will get increasingly hard to get California kids to commit and stay committed. Last years class lost a lot to kids flipping or to non-qualifying as they went after risky kids they didn't have to compete head to head with nicer weather schools for.

Leaving the B12 means they can't promise a kid multiple trips to Texas to play in front of family and friends. Their recruiting has dropped off there as well.

Graduates of Illinois develop contacts that help in the Chicago job market, Indiana the Indianapolis job market. Both are much larger and far more diverse than what is available in Omaha (unless you want to manage a call center.) Neither city offers what we have in Colorado but both are growing vibrant cities with a wide variety of recreational opportunities as well. Quality of life matters.
I know you are trying to position Illinois as a better long term choice than NU, but to be clear, Chapaign-Urbana is 2.5+ hours from Chicago in Southern Illinois. My graduating class from the NW Chicago 'burbs did a total shotgun across the Big 10 and other regional schools, which would also be representative of the alumni network. UofI doesn't provide any particular advantages to the Chicago marketplace over their Big 10 brethren.

I know you are trying to position Illinois as a better long term choice than NU, but to be clear, Chapaign-Urbana is 2.5+ hours from Chicago in Southern Illinois. My graduating class from the NW Chicago 'burbs did a total shotgun across the Big 10 and other regional schools, which would also be representative of the alumni network. UofI doesn't provide any particular advantages to the Chicago marketplace over their Big 10 brethren.

But still, NU sucks.

Everything about this screams typical nubs fan...sweet smoke stack.

B9A38We.jpg
I want to get one of those cruise ship giant smoke stacks to put on my truck. I swear I have a bigger penis than that guy does. And notice that his truck is a 25 year old POS with worn out ball joints

The ensuing Fusker meltdown over the lack of being ranked in the preseason poll has been nothing less than outstanding. One Fusker fan wrote in to the local Omaha talk radio station and said that the entire athletic program was trash, that buying tickets to Memorial stadium is a collassal waste of money and that the average Fusker fan only goes to the games to be seen by their friends. The radio host actually felt the need to respond to the email.

That combined with the recent talk of how Keith Williams was able to relate to and bond with Stanley Morgan Jr. because they had both been arrested, has made for some rather enjoyable listening.

Last edited:
.... .......um...WTF?! Did you just tell us that have small balls that are irritated or have a rash??? WTF and too much information there man...
He has a peanut allergy and won't stop putting peanut butter on his nuts for his pitbull mix "Devaney" to lick off. His mom hides it but he manages to emerge from the basement to find it time after time.

I guess those Nebraska recruits are taking more of a wait and see on this season before committing to the Huskers. Just imagine the meltdown in Nebraska if they have to change coaches.

I really liked the John Deere and cabelas stickers but I was dumbfounded not to see a Copenhagen one.

Back