What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UA is killing it on the recruiting trail - added Alonzo Trier

Colorado football has been to a BCS bowl in the modern era. Arizona has never been to the Rose Bowl. We are 1-2 against you in the Pac in the worst era of our history, but that era is coming to an end this season. Sit down boy.
Wasn't Colorado just picked to finish dead last at media day a week or so ago? Yeah this season is looking bright for you guys. Maybe in the Little 12 you guys could win some games but the Pac12 is basically SEC West nowadays.

Wasn't Colorado just picked to finish dead last at media day a week or so ago? Yeah this season is looking bright for you guys. Maybe in the Little 12 you guys could win some games but the Pac12 is basically SEC West nowadays.

Nothing is more satisfying that exceeding expectations, which is going to happen. Hey maybe we can supplant Arizona for the coveted spot in the New Mexico Bowl, Arizona's football ceiling.

I thought this thread was about Arizona basketball and their need for acceptance to deal with their insecurities.

Guys you have to realize what/ who you are dealing with here.

Arizona doesn't have a history in the PAC like CU has in the Big 7, Big 8, Big 12. They came out of the WAC, the same conference that included BYU, Wyoming, UNM, and our favorite Sheep.

They can't help but to feel disrepected and insecure, it's in their DNA.

To understand Zona fans just look to CSU fans in those few years when they manage to beat us in FB or BB.

Guys you have to realize what/ who you are dealing with here.

Arizona doesn't have a history in the PAC like CU has in the Big 7, Big 8, Big 12. They came out of the WAC, the same conference that included BYU, Wyoming, UNM, and our favorite Sheep.

They can't help but to feel disrepected and insecure, it's in their DNA.

To understand Zona fans just look to CSU fans in those few years when they manage to beat us in FB or BB.

They also have to make excuses for a BB coach who is the equivalent of Mack Brown: Top Five recruiting classes every year for the past five years, but can't translate that recruiting success to on-the-court success. Why, Miller is a regular "Roy Williams at KU" kind of bracket-buster story.

AU grads, (many of whom go on to major success as worker-drones at Grease Monkey stores) deserve more!

L

Typical Colorado fan, Wisconsin showed us the door on a 1 point win in overtime. I think the blow out wins we gave you guys this last season is considered showing the other team the door. Poor little Xavier Johnson. I know basketball is new to you guys, do you know Syracuse history it's almost identical to UofA's. Oh and that mighty Kansas you Colorado fans are so high on has 3 national titles yes better then 1 but there history goes back to the 40's. UofA's history began in 83 with Lute. As for National Conversations Arizona is always in the mix and it don't look like its slowing down with Miller. Don't worry Bluffaloes more titles are on there way! Why doesn't Boyle try to catch us in recruiting, oh yeah that's right your Colorado.

I am a College Basketall fan asswipe and Arizona don't cut it on the national level

i like sean miller and i posted that was a great hire when it happened.

that said, these U of A posters are tedious. no doubt Kansas and UCLA are the class of "the West". UA is the second tier. i did laugh when homey said they were better since their tradition began in 83 with Lute. Lute used to be a junior high coach or something in Boulder. assistant or something.

screw KU but 3 championships is still better than 1...no matter the time frame. 2 of those are since 83. 88 and that one a few years ago. 2010?

doing jayhawk work makes me feel dirty. need a shower, lobotomy.

Even with and in spite of the records of the past few years you could make an argument that UCLA is potentially closer to a national championship than Arizona is. Arizona has had the talent, had the coaching, and had the expectations and mostly failed.

UCLA sits in the middle of one of the richest recruiting grounds in the nation and most of those kids are just waiting for a UCLA offer. UCLA also has the name nationally to pick up the recruits to fill the holes they might have. UCLA is also one of those name schools that a lot of coaches dream of coaching for and they have the booster money available to pay what they need to get one.

Get the right coach into Westwood who can recruit and then use that talent and it isn't hard to imagine UCLA in multiple final fours again. So far they have managed to screw up what they have an not be successful but eventually they have a good chance of hitting.

The thing with KU that's so different than UA is that no one in the Big 12 believes they should take KU to win the conference title in any given year. They may believe they've got a shot in a particular year, but they also know that they're going to be an underdog. In the Pac-12, UA has the target on them but they don't intimidate or remove hope the way that KU did & does.

The thing with KU that's so different than UA is that no one in the Big 12 believes they should take KU to win the conference title in any given year. They may believe they've got a shot in a particular year, but they also know that they're going to be an underdog. In the Pac-12, UA has the target on them but they don't intimidate or remove hope the way that KU did & does.

give ua some credit, they've only been cheating hard since 83. KU been doing it forever.

i'm joking, probably. maybe.

i actually do like Bill Self, as much as it's permissible.

but i also liked Billy Tubbs a lot. but not Norm Stewart.

give ua some credit, they've only been cheating hard since 83. KU been doing it forever.

i'm joking, probably. maybe.

i actually do like Bill Self, as much as it's permissible.

but i also liked Billy Tubbs a lot. but not Norm Stewart.

1+ on Tubbs and 1+++ on Stewart!:rofl:

Is this guy/gal serious? Look, thank you for your interest in University of Colorado Athletics.

Is this guy/gal serious? Look, thank you for your interest in University of Colorado Athletics.

You are assuming it is an adult. I'd say more Is this little boy/girl serious? ​Based on the lack of maturity an age of 13-14, either chronological or mental would be indicated.

You are assuming it is an adult. I'd say more Is this little boy/girl serious? ​Based on the lack of maturity an age of 13-14, either chronological or mental would be indicated.
I thought he said he was middle aged earlier in the thread?

Cat. Trash talking late into the night! Your double-wide must still be too hot to sleep.

Only double wide he has is his girlfriend and I doubt anyone would describe her as hot hence his time here. Lives in a32 foot travel trailer.

This is one of the biggest downsides of the internet, giving troglodytes an anonymous forum in which to voice their opinions. Keep carrying the flag of a university you never sniffed the inside of.

Back