What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2023 Game 1 - TCU (Away)

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member

Thanks to you internet sleuths, I think we already know what we're wearing. I created this thread anyway just to see how wrong Fred 2 still manages to be.

Looks like WWW with new gold numbers. (H/T @Shldr2Shldr for this screen grab.)

1693152504845-png.63613

Any other guesses/wishes for new details? As others have said, I think gold facemasks would be pretty sick!

Last edited:
I'd assume it's the launch of the Prime cleats, too. Those were white with black markings, so I'd assume that coordinating with them would mean black face masks. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks to you internet sleuths, I think we already know what we're wearing. I created this thread anyway just to see how wrong Fred 2 still manages to be.

Looks like WWW with new gold numbers. (H/T @Shldr2Shldr for this screen grab.)

1693152504845-png.63613

Any other guesses/wishes for new details? As others have said, I think gold facemasks would be pretty sick!

Lotta white helmets. That may actually benefit Sanders as he has a little more playing experience with maybe a better scan.

I'd assume it's the launch of the Prime cleats, too. Those were white with black markings, so I'd assume that coordinating with them would mean black face masks. 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like this year it will only be 4 players wearing the prime cleats. Shedeur, Travis, Cormani and...

Next season it will be all skill position players

Sounds like this year it will only be 4 players wearing the prime cleats. Shedeur, Travis, Cormani and...

Next season it will be all skill position players
Really? Where did you hear that? I have a hard time seeing CP wanting the entire team in different cleats

Really? Where did you hear that? I have a hard time seeing CP wanting the entire team in different cleats
I already find it weird that something as personal as cleats would have the entire team wearing the same model. Took me forever to find the right cleats when I was growing up.

Also, I don’t see that (only a select few wearing them) as good for team unity.

I already find it weird that something as personal as cleats would have the entire team wearing the same model. Took me forever to find the right cleats when I was growing up.

Also, I don’t see that (only a select few wearing them) as good for team unity.
I had the same thought on team unity, but then remembered we are in the NIL era. Playing now, you have to be ok with some guys getting more shine then others, it's all based on "market value"

All white uniforms confirmed. Per Erin Andrews. During an NFL preseason game.

WTF kind of alternate universe are we in right now?
A preseason game where Fox brought out four people and dressed them like Prime and brought out a giant stuffed buffalo all pimped out in black and gold. Also, the game previews they’ve been showing are also all Prime all the time. It’s fan-****ing-tastic!!!!

I had the same thought on team unity, but then remembered we are in the NIL era. Playing now, you have to be ok with some guys getting more shine then others, it's all based on "market value"
Yeah, but if it’s the coach that’s picking it, it’s kind of weird.

The way it was written, I assumed is was coach that made the call

It wouldn't surprise me one way or the other. We are in a whole new world. I mean the team is wearing sunglasses out of the tunnel on Saturday because the ALL got a sponsorship deal from that sunglasses company... Forget everything you thought you knew about CFB.

By the way - figured out why come half the board can’t embed posts from Twitter.

I post mostly from my MacBook, and the tweets embed fine. But when I post from my phone, it doesn’t work. If you replace the “x” from “x.com” in the copied and pasted link with “twitter” then the link will properly embed on this site.

I can’t wait to see the unis. I’m so hype.

Can’t wait to see what we wear against the Nubs too. The crowd against the Nubs is going to be absolutely insane.

And if CU wins against TCU, oh baby, it might be one of the craziest in Folsom’s history.

Back