What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

University of Colorado Football Watch Party and Local Alumni Chapter Information

DALLAS - 2014 CU Football Watch Parties

Rocky Mountain Showdown
August 29, 2014
8 p.m.
Lakewood's 1st & 10
6465 E Mockingbird Ln #316
Dallas, TX 75214
Join the DFW Alumni Chapter in watching the CU Buffs take on the in-state rivalry Colorado State Rams, tomorrow August 29! We'll be meeting at 8 p.m at Lakewood's 1st & 10 (NE corner of Mockingbird and Abrams).

Please check the Dallas/Ft Worth Alumni website to confirm the if/when/where of our upcoming watch parties. We hope to be at Lakewood's 1st & 10 for at least the first three games! Visit the Dallas/Fort Worth Facebook page to see what's happening!

Look forward to seeing you there and bring your Buff Spirit!

Stay tuned for details about a fall social networking and happy hour event at Deep Ellum Brewing Co - owned by two fellow Buffs.

chapter leader, Susan Oviatt

Dang - Susan is still chapter leader? That's getting close to 25 years! She took over the chapter from my old man when the family moved after I graduated in 1991. Glad to see it's still going strong.

Going to be in NYC in two weekends and it looks like the new watch party site is Suite 38. Any NY buffs been?

We have moved to Kung Fu Saloon on 6th street in Austin. Finally found a place that would play our games over UT games. AND they gave us sound. Big WIN.
716 West 6th
Austin, Texas 78701
Went there one night back in June during a bachelor party. Kind of surprises me that would be a CU first bar, as it seemed very much like one of the more popular UT college kid bars.

I was at the new Boulder Beer place on Walnut- in the old Walnut Brewery space- and heard the rumor that they are taking over the watch party duties for the local alumni association since Old C's is gone. Haven't seen anything official though. It's as good of a place as any in Boulder.

I was at the new Boulder Beer place on Walnut- in the old Walnut Brewery space- and heard the rumor that they are taking over the watch party duties for the local alumni association since Old C's is gone. Haven't seen anything official though. It's as good of a place as any in Boulder.
Definitely beats Lazy Dog as a watch party location.

I'll be at Tupelo in SF for the UW watch party. Any All Buffers in Bay Area plan on being there?

I don't suppose there is an updated list for out of state watch parties? Specifically Washington state (west side) for myself

I don't suppose there is an updated list for out of state watch parties? Specifically Washington state (west side) for myself
Check the alumni association - they've usually got a pretty good list of local chapters and organized watch parties.

Hey this is a longshot, but the alumni association does not list any watch party locations for the Triangle in NC- specifically I'd be interested in a place in Durham. Anyone got any recommendations for a bar that will be CU-friendly for Saturday's game? If there are any other Allbuffers that want to meet up I'd be in.

Hey this is a longshot, but the alumni association does not list any watch party locations for the Triangle in NC- specifically I'd be interested in a place in Durham. Anyone got any recommendations for a bar that will be CU-friendly for Saturday's game? If there are any other Allbuffers that want to meet up I'd be in.
I live in downtown Durham and I may go to 106 main to watch the game.

Shoot me an email at: medward0213@gmail.com

Back