What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

University of Colorado Football Watch Party and Local Alumni Chapter Information

I will be in Chicago this weekend, anyone attending the Chicago event at Fireplace Inn?

Yes and no. Besides being worthless with the exception of massive vodka lemonades, they don't carry the PAC-12 network. We were advised to go to a UCLA bar for the UCLA game, but I haven't heard anything this week. The last thing I want to do is got an Oregon bar though.

There seem to be two places in Portland now. Some people still gather at Cactus Jacks but the main group is now at NW Public House

Not a traditional sports bar but a good place to watch (and very good food). Parking around there sucks, however.

Anybody know if Finn McCool's or the BWW's in Denver carry the Pac12 Mountain channel and not just the main PAC 12 network channel? This is going to be a rough week to find a place to watch the game.

Looking for a place in San Diego to watch the game this weekend. Sounds like the normal watch party location may not have it. Suggestions?

Looking for a place in San Diego to watch the game this weekend. Sounds like the normal watch party location may not have it. Suggestions?

I think you're **** out of luck. Even if a place here gets Pac-12 Network, the game is only on PAC Mountain which is not available in SD. This week will be figuring out a way to watch online or just listening to on the radio.

Same for the Las Vegas area, the listed bar has closed and the chapter webpage is defunct.

If not I am pretty good at drinking beer at any sports bar cheering for teams nobody but me cares about.

I think you're **** out of luck. Even if a place here gets Pac-12 Network, the game is only on PAC Mountain which is not available in SD. This week will be figuring out a way to watch online or just listening to on the radio.

Bummer. My boss would be pissed if I used the laptop he gave me to steam some virus infested Ukrainian web site, so I guess I'll just go with the radio broadcast. Thanks.

Good point. I forget, do you have Uverse at your new place?

I'm not in there yet; construction is ongoing. I have UVerse at the current house. The made a slot for 7 new sports channels a few weeks ago. I've read from several sources that they're days away from inking the deal. I'll post as soon as they do.

Anybody know if Finn McCool's or the BWW's in Denver carry the Pac12 Mountain channel and not just the main PAC 12 network channel? This is going to be a rough week to find a place to watch the game.

The Tilted Kilt Tech Center is the official Denver CU bar so I assume that they carry the Pac12 Mountain channel.

If anyone is ever in NYC for a game, the chapter there does a great job. A few former players usually show up and they have a great crowd at Traffic in Hells Kitchen.

I saw a post on the SD Alumi FB page about asking someone to volunteer their Cox or Uverse login to stream the game.

The Tilted Kilt Tech Center is the official Denver CU bar so I assume that they carry the Pac12 Mountain channel.
Had a few minutes so I made some calls:
+ BWW Park Meadows - added Dish Network to a few tv's - which means they get the Pac 12 National Channel but not Pac12 Mountain - no Buffs this weekend
+ Fin McCools - Directv only/no Pac12 Network at all
+ Tilted Kilt DTC - has Dish Network. The guy freaked when I told him my understanding was Dish only had the Pac 12 National Channel and not the regional Mountain channel. He jumped on it to confirm as he did indicate the local alumni chapter is there for games and he has to figure out what the real story is.
+ LoDo's HR - Directv only, so no Pac12 Network at all
+ Brewery Bar III Park Meadows - does not pick up the Pac12 Mountain network (must be Dish, as I watched the OU debacle there last year)
+ Rio Grande Park Meadows - has Comcast, the Pac 12 National and Mountain channels! I confirmed it with my own eyes this afternoon.

I'm supposed to call the Tilted Kilt manager back before the happy hour rush, but right now, it is not looking good for sports bar options on the south side of town.

Last edited:
I saw a post on the SD Alumi FB page about asking someone to volunteer their Cox or Uverse login to stream the game.
Which resident of America's Finest City is going to step up? I'm guessing their bar tab will be taken care of...

If anyone is ever in NYC for a game, the chapter there does a great job. A few former players usually show up and they have a great crowd at Traffic in Hells Kitchen.

+1. I was there for the CSU game last year and the place was packed and we had a great time. My son went this past weekend and it was an equally good time.

Which resident of America's Finest City is going to step up? I'm guessing their bar tab will be taken care of...

I am talking to them now. I might stream the game from my ipad on one of the TV's. They need a few volunteers.

I'll keep you posted. Nik, you should come down if they get this sorted out.

I am talking to them now. I might stream the game from my ipad on one of the TV's. They need a few volunteers.

Absolutely. PM me if this happens.

I hope that works out. I'd love to come watch the game with you guys.

Back