What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

University of Colorado Football Watch Party and Local Alumni Chapter Information

yea I should get to folsom...just so many other games on at same time that I like to keep an eye on. This week would be bama vs a&m. I'll be at blake street tavern!

Seriously, dude? You know about DVRs right? Can't believe you'd pass on an afternoon at Folsom but to each his own.

any watch parties in Parker/Centennial area this weekend?

The Tilted Kilt Tech Center is the South Denver CU Alum bar. I got an email advertising the watch party this weekend and it had this gem --

Also special guest Bobby Pesavento, "CU's QB who lead the Buffs to the 2001 Big 12 Championship" will be in attendance!

Tilted Kilt Denver Tech Center
8000 E. Belleview Ave., Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111

Well, I won't be making it to the San Diego watch party today.

Gasket blew on our guest bath toilet around 5am. Shutoff valve was so tight that the knob snapped off when I tried to turn the water off. By the time I found the shutoff for all the water in the townhome, all 3 levels down to the garage had serious water damage. Repair crew babysitting today while I figure out the plans for where we'll stay this week.

I'm going to take this as a sign that the Buffs are ready to play in wet conditions today.

What's a good place in Golden or maybe Lakewood? I know about BST in Denver. Thanks!

I'd give Pifler's a call. Good sports bar in Lakewood. Don't know if they'll have the game.

I think there's a Moe's BBQ location down that way, too.

I just saw on Rivals that Chicago Buffs are now having their watch parties at Chop Shop.

I'd assume this thread's OP could use quite a bit of updating if someone's up for it.

They also moved the Scottsdale watch party, actually pretty close to my house, but it's combined with CSU fans. :wtf:

[h=2]New official spot for Chicago watch parties - Chop Shop[/h]
Just wanted to help spread the word before the season opener this Friday Night.

Chop Shop will now be the official and permanent home for all CU football and basketball watch parties in Chicago.

http://alumni.colorado.edu/chapters/...watch-parties/

If you live in the city or suburbs near Chicago, come check out the scene this Friday night at 8 PM CT or for any game this season. Should be a great time.

Go Buffs!

Morena Blvd....must be all official now since it is up on the SD Alumni farcebook page. :) Oh and yes, you can bet that my U-verse DVR will be recording the game in case of technical difficulties. Go Buffs! Time to hit the beach after work and then watch some mutton bustin!!
6a00d8341bffd953ef015434d9938a970c-pi

20120831__01dcsbufw_500.jpg

DALLAS WATCH PARTY

DALLAS - 2014 CU Football Watch Parties

Rocky Mountain Showdown
August 29, 2014
8 p.m.
Lakewood's 1st & 10
6465 E Mockingbird Ln #316
Dallas, TX 75214
Join the DFW Alumni Chapter in watching the CU Buffs take on the in-state rivalry Colorado State Rams, tomorrow August 29! We'll be meeting at 8 p.m at Lakewood's 1st & 10 (NE corner of Mockingbird and Abrams).

Please check the Dallas/Ft Worth Alumni website to confirm the if/when/where of our upcoming watch parties. We hope to be at Lakewood's 1st & 10 for at least the first three games! Visit the Dallas/Fort Worth Facebook page to see what's happening!

Look forward to seeing you there and bring your Buff Spirit!

Stay tuned for details about a fall social networking and happy hour event at Deep Ellum Brewing Co - owned by two fellow Buffs.

chapter leader, Susan Oviatt

The Tilted Kilt Tech Center is the South Denver CU Alum bar. I got an email advertising the watch party this weekend and it had this gem --

Also special guest Bobby Pesavento, "CU's QB who lead the Buffs to the 2001 Big 12 Championship" will be in attendance!

Tilted Kilt Denver Tech Center
8000 E. Belleview Ave., Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111

Since this is no longer the Tilted Kilt, where are people going in this area?

Back