What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Unofficial Allbuffs Section in Folsom - 210

images

God I love Folsom. Doesn't get any better. :gobuffs:
images

Last edited:
View from my seats:

2635_1025465803818_1440471032_30076199_1577865_n.jpg

I actually changed them to be more over to the East by about 15 seats but still right off the field. It can suck when they are scoring at the South end but it seems most of the action happens over here in front of Dal Ward.

View from my seats:

I actually changed them to be more over to the East by about 15 seats but still right off the field. It can suck when they are scoring at the South end but it seems most of the action happens over here in front of Dal Ward.
Long live section 2!

View from my seats:

You know the guys in front of you?

You know the guys in front of you?

Not really. That was 2008 and we've since moved east a bit. I remember the family in front of us was a Husband and wife and two adult children. The wife would bring a book and read.

Not really. That was 2008 and we've since moved east a bit. I remember the family in front of us was a Husband and wife and two adult children. The wife would bring a book and read.

:lol: - that sounds like my wife. She usually bundles herself under about 5 blankets, and spends the entire time looking forward to getting hot chocolate

:lol: - that sounds like my wife. She usually bundles herself under about 5 blankets, and spends the entire time looking forward to getting hot chocolate

mmmmm nothing like game day watered down hot chocolate when it's cold.

View from my seats:

Not sure how I'd handle all of the other teams fans in Section 2. Doesn't the visiting teams band sit in Section 3?

Not sure how I'd handle all of the other teams fans in Section 2. Doesn't the visiting teams band sit in Section 3?

That is why we are trying to recruit to our section. We need more buff fans.

Thank you sir - We will see if any of the other impoverished jokers move to our section! It would be fun if we could get lots of rowdy folks over there.

Nope. It is really nothing organized. I will in the those seats, and that is where Sacky's raffle tickets are located as well

Bump

Ticket office is making calls now for any change requests for seat locations.

:smile2:

I was moved to the same row (I think) for the Allbuffs tickets. Those tickets and my tickets might be the only ones represented by Allbuffers in those sections, but I still expect to be belligerent.

Just a reminder - if you're purchasing tickets and you plan on sitting in the cheap seats (like me) - then sections 210 is where its at.

I might get tix in 210 for the 2013 season. Still trying to figure out what my best plan might be.

Looking at getting season tix for the first time since I was a student. Looks like most of the sections are currently unavailable, but anybody had any experience with Section 203 or 204? I know Folsom isn't really big, so I don't gather there's a "bad seat" from a view standpoint, but just want to get some intel before I make the purchase.

Back