What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Unofficial Allbuffs Section in Folsom - 210

Looking at getting season tix for the first time since I was a student. Looks like most of the sections are currently unavailable, but anybody had any experience with Section 203 or 204? I know Folsom isn't really big, so I don't gather there's a "bad seat" from a view standpoint, but just want to get some intel before I make the purchase.

You should be able to talk to the ticket office in a month or two, and more sections will be available at that time. Usually you just leave a note in the comments field.

204 isn't bad, i used to sit over there before moving to section 210. 210 is fine also, except late in the season when it gets cold and the seats are shaded.

210 ? now the sewee's will know where to throw piss bombs and batteries... I'll be in the student section looking like a Perv

I'm new to AllBuffs but my seats are in 212. Not bad. Usually I just end up going down to the student section, especially in the first half since they are notoriously late-arriving to games and don't fill up their sections until the third damn quarter. I used to place the blame all their laziness and need to hit the bong a few more times before heading to the game, but last year I made the mistake of trying to go in through the student gate and it took me damn-near the whole first quarter to get through! It was a freakin log-jam. The school needs to do something about that.

last year I made the mistake of trying to go in through the student gate and it took me damn-near the whole first quarter to get through! It was a freakin log-jam. The school needs to do something about that.

What they need to do is eliminate the student gates. Any ticket gets you in any gate. Period. I have no idea why they don't do this now. It's the way they did it when I was at CU. I can't for the life of me figure out why they changed the system. Makes no sense at all.

What they need to do is eliminate the student gates. Any ticket gets you in any gate. Period. I have no idea why they don't do this now. It's the way they did it when I was at CU. I can't for the life of me figure out why they changed the system. Makes no sense at all.

If they students are spread out to every gate, then the police would have to spread out more also and it would be more difficult for them to pick random drunk kids and ask for their IDs.

They should do giveaways for the firs whatever number of students that arrive. Or some incentive if the student gets there before kickoff. Maybe have a ealry tier pricing that is cheaper for students. The tickets would be good until kickoff. Just anything to get the student's butt$ in the stadium early.

If they want students at the game, they need to start treating them a little more like valued customers as opposed to an inconvenient nuisance. I swear, the way CU treats its students borders on criminal at times. I don't think they understand who actually pays the bills.

Back