What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Update on the possible Hawaii game

Yes, I'm pretty sure they have a contingency plan in place to build a hotel and golf course in Boulder.
fify

Different meanings for the word, "secure."
If you told Navy personnel to "secure a building," they would turn off the lights and lock the doors.
The Army would occupy the building so no one could enter.
Marines would assault the building, capture it, and defend it with suppressive fire and close combat.
The Air Force, on the other hand, would take out a three-year lease with an option to buy.

Isn't AFA's AD still the same dude that hates CU because of what happened in the 70s?

Pretty sure that dude would say he wouldn't cross the street to piss on us if we were on fire.

Not likely that he's going to help us out.

The Air Force will not play CU.

I grew up in a military family and going to Air Force games as a kid so I can certainly understand the reasoning behind his stance given the circumstances, but I'd respect it more if they weren't willing to play us in basketball.
I think I remember that our club hockey teams played each other a few years back and it got so out of control that they put the kibosh on playing each other anymore. Maybe that's changed since. I dunno.

Just go with the 11 game schedule like it is. Sometimes things happen for a reason?

BTW -screw ncaa and their waiver... If people being killed and flooded out of their homes is not enough for them to approach us? then F them..

BTW -screw ncaa and their waiver... If people being killed and flooded out of their homes is not enough for them to approach us? then F them..

The fact that getting a waiver is seemingly doubtful, let alone even in question, is absurd.

Disappointing that we won't be playing the fighting humuhumunukunukuapua'a. I was really looking forward to the luau.

We should schedule CSU-Pueblo.

Own the entire CSU system.

Wristen at Pueblo is a good coach who has won a lot of games down there. They had a player from last years team drafted and another couple who got signed as UFAs. Based on the evidence CSU-Pueblo may be a better team and tougher opponent than CSU -Ft. Collins.

I don't understand Hawaii not taking the game, they need the money badly. Hopefully we can get SDSU interested or an Idaho, selling tickets would be easier for SDSU I would think and if it is used as a replacement game in the season ticket package would be much more acceptable than Idaho. Another FCS team would not be as popular with some who paid expecting to see at least an FBS level opponent.

Back