What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC's HC Plans (Sark to USC)

I was sure that Sarkisian would take the next step with Washington for a couple years now. I really wanted him for CU when Hawkins looked lost. Good but not great hire imo.

SC could certainly do much worse. Young, recruits the West Coast, experience at SC.

I guess props to Haden for making his own hire. Mike Bohn should take notes, he would have taken a fan poll and just picked whoever the fanbase wanted the most.

Time will tell if Haden was right

Just breaking but already a ton of negative reaction here in Seattle. Some local radio guys are ripping Sark up and down. Best word to describe Sark is mediocre. The guy has landed great recruits and still can't beat the upper teams in the Conference.

Just breaking but already a ton of negative reaction here in Seattle. Some local radio guys are ripping Sark up and down. Best word to describe Sark is mediocre. The guy has landed great recruits and still can't beat the upper teams in the Conference.
Hell hath no fury like a Husky scorned. They take their FB seriously up there. I wonder who they'll get. I would be pleased to see them take Petey from Boise.

Didn't the Seattle rag refer to CU's reaction to losing Nieuhiesel as "sour grapes"?

I am so glad that USC went with a recruiter. They could have hired Dan HaLkins and still pulled in a Top 20 average class.

But Sark hasn't shown he can win with talent. Good move for us.

Now the question is whether Washington can get Mora Jr. to leave UCLA for his Seattle dream job.

if pederson is finally going to make a move, uw is a great fit for him.

Meh hire, most fans wanted to move on from those Carroll guys, thought their AD was in the same boat, guess not.

Now, would Mora Jr. leave UCLA for Washington? He wanted that job really bad couple years ago, and is an alum after all.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think it's a good hire for USC.
It might be, but it's pretty inexcusable that Sark didn't win more with that team. With the talent that he has had, they should have had at least one 10-win season in the last three years.

Honestly, Sark is good... but this is the least creative, least dangerous choice they could have made. The USC job is arguably the jewel of the coaching ranks and they went with a former assistant.

Meh hire, most fans wanted to move on from those Carroll guys, thought their AD was in the same boat, guess not.

Now, would Mora Jr. leave UCLA for Washington? He wanted that job really bad couple years ago, and is an alum after all.

I wonder if coming back to Seattle for Mora is still a dream after he was run out of town on a rail after one year with the Seahawks. That was not pretty. Granted its his alma mater and in the College ranks but leaving a good UCLA squad to come back up here after his debacle the first time around doesn't seem too appealing to me.

If Orgeron stays on at U$C as lead recruiter, where does To$h Lupoi end up? I'd take him in a heartbeat, we need a lot of help in that department.

EDIT: Just saw the Justin Wilcox post. I would also take Orgeron.

Back