What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah football > Colorado football

Is there something in those bright red tractor paints that make people go stupid. We go from International Harvester red idots to Farmall (cheaper, lower class farm equipment) red idots.

Now we know why the rest of the MWC calls them the ute-ards.

If you have any more questions, our red moron (why does this sound familiar) friend go back and read 92Buff's post, if it isn't over your reading level.

BabyChamber - Your football team may have won a few bowl games recently against teams with nothing to play for. However, you still wear magic morman underpants and have to drive to Colorado or Idaho to buy beer that is sold cold, sold in cans, or even sold in a box.

Yawn. Getting geeked up to play one game a year means squat. Even as pathetic as our HC is, CU has posted recent wins against top 20, even top 5 competition. CU knows what it is like to play in the big leagues. Winning the Mtn. Weenie Div. is as impressive as being the best ballerina in Topeka, KS. UU has a good team, but watch how fast your 11 win squad becomes a 7 win squad. The Pac 10 is gonna run a train on the Yoots for the first few years.

What have we done for you lately? We were the ship the Pac 10 targeted. You are the skiff that rode our wake into the big leagues. You ought to be buying our beers. Without us, and five other real teams taking a pass, you'd still be standing in the corner screaming "Notice me I'm Utah, king of the Mtn. Weenie", and that's right, no one would be listening. Settle down Ute fan.

This a repost of what I said to another Utah retard. Although I am sure others have pointed this out, CU gets a fullshare right off the bat from the Pac 10 while you guys stay at the kiddy table for a while $$$ wise, I think that says it all.

meh, I just can't get excited about Utah just yet.

But CU was the school the P10 wanted all along. Utah got added when Tejas and the rest of the B12 South bailed. Let's be clear on that. CU has a seat at the adult's table. Utah is going to be sitting at the kiddie table for a while.

Count me as one that welcomes Uterus. This board has been slow since 12-Pac expansion issue died down, and it's about time we start a little smack with our new 12-Pac brethren. His smack talk is pretty weak, but he's just now making his way up to the major leagues from AA so let's cut him a little slack. Keep working on the smack, and hopefully you'll have improved when we square off on November 26, 2011.

After thinking about this, I think uterus is a baylor fan

Evidence? Motive (I can see a glimmer of a motive, I guess, but not a really clear one)? I'm not messing with you, I'm just curious why you think this.

I have brought this to the attention of some real Ute fans to whack the BYU fan posting as an Ute fan.

if your from utah your mormon... dont make me give you a magic underwear vedgie you bleeding snatch

True not all people from utah are mormons, the others belong to cults.... They are spreading...I have two neighbors who are LDS who act as if they are on LSD.

Hey, "utesrus" or whoever you really are. Huh? I just spoke to the real UtesRus ten minutes ago. If you really are who you say you are tell me what city you're in right now. I know the answer, do you? Your postings smack too loudly of TDS trolling and by the way, I know what religion you are and I know that while you don't practice it you don't deny it.

Sorry Buff fans. You're being played by a troll pretending to be a troll.

Hey, "utesrus" or whoever you really are. Huh? I just spoke to the real UtesRus ten minutes ago. If you really are who you say you are tell me what city you're in right now. I know the answer, do you? Your postings smack too loudly of TDS trolling and by the way, I know what religion you are and I know that while you don't practice it you don't deny it.

Sorry Buff fans. You're being played by a troll pretending to be a troll.

1. Rep and welcome.
2. Please notice we called said troll out as probably not being a ute quite early. Unless you are going deeper than that.
3. WTF is it with Ute fans being impersonated on this board? Does this happen to you guys a lot? Cause no other team has said problem around these parts.

Back