What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah football > Colorado football

Zoobie here.

Just registered so I could reply to this troll. Uterus is indeed a Ute Troll. He also has an account on cougarboard.com under the same name and ironically we BYU fans over there have had to endure his pearls of wisdom for some time now.

This sound familiar?
http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/message.html?id=5644574

The thing to keep in mind with in dealing with Utes is the following. They suffer from a massive "little brother/red headed stepchild" syndrome.

The original post of this thread is perfect example of that and BYU has been dealing with it for decades. We've been beating up on them since the Jim McMahon era when the only reason they had fans show up to sit on their wooden bleachers, was so they could throw snowballs at the opposing team and sing the Micky Mouse song once every couple of games.

See how it went? CU gets invited to the Pac-10, then just like in childhood sandlot sports, at the end the Pac-10 had to chose someone to make the teams even, so they picked the ugly red headed step child to fill that spot.

But now that they are "on the team" of course they automatically jump up and call team captain and act like they actually belonged there to begin with and everyone else should bow down and kiss their overweight pimply butts.

Just remember that when they get mad and charge, you can just stick your arm out full length and they'll sit there and flounder and kick and hit the air and cry in frustration while you laugh at them.

I guess that your curse now and BYU's lifted burden. We're sick of babysitting them.

Signed a Magic Underwear wearing (Don't knock it because I look damn sexy in 'em) BYU fan.

Just registered so I could reply to this troll. Uterus is indeed a Ute Troll. He also has an account on cougarboard.com under the same name and ironically we BYU fans over there have had to endure his pearls of wisdom for some time now.

This sound familiar?

The thing to keep in mind with in dealing with Utes is the following. They suffer from a massive "little brother/red headed stepchild" syndrome.

The original post of this thread is perfect example of that and BYU has been dealing with it for decades. We've been beating up on them since the Jim McMahon era when the only reason they had fans show up to sit on their wooden bleachers, was so they could throw snowballs at the opposing team and sing the Micky Mouse song once every couple of games.

See how it went? CU gets invited to the Pac-10, then just like in childhood sandlot sports, at the end the Pac-10 had to chose someone to make the teams even, so they picked the ugly red headed step child to fill that spot.

But now that they are "on the team" of course they automatically jump up and call team captain and act like they actually belonged there to begin with and everyone else should bow down and kiss their overweight pimply butts.

Just remember that when they get mad and charge, you can just stick your arm out full length and they'll sit there and flounder and kick and hit the air and cry in frustration while you laugh at them.

I guess that your curse now and BYU's lifted burden. We're sick of babysitting them.

Signed a Magic Underwear wearing (Don't knock it because I look damn sexy in 'em) BYU fan.

that comment alone is worth a lot of rep

As far as I'm concerned Uterus, Slutc, UrbanTbag - you can all f**k off. No one here gives a rats ass about either of your crapass schools. Save it for the LDS message boards.

BTW, Zoobies is really stupid.

@ Snowbuff , re: #3. I saw that and posted another post explaining what's going on, how to spot the symptoms and why it's happening. A lot of us call it jilted diva syndrome. Fans of our "Team Down South" are the aging movie star who has realized that she just got dumped for the role of the beautiful leading lady because time has passed her by. Naturally that diva will go through the grief process and currently most of them are still stuck in anger.

The only motivation these fans have is essentially the same as the aging starlet. Try anything and everything to run down the replacement. While I know it's puzzling and probably angering to you it's actually somewhat amusing to us. Or maybe we're just used to it.

Last edited:

This sound familiar?

Well done, sir.

Oh and one last thing. When the Buffaloes fight the pathetic representatives of a noble American Indian tribe (Utah). I hope the Buffaloes gore the hell out of them and trample them for good measure. Go Buffs!

Ugh...Zoobs.

True Ute fan here. I think you guys are being duped by a Zoob posing as a Ute. The reason I know this? He/She/It is a) a tool, and b) using a moniker of a well-respected poster on Utefans.net that I don't believe would ever say the **** this poster is.

Unfortunately, our overzealous step cousins to the south are in a fit of rage right now because neither the Pac-10 nor Big 12 is recognizing they won a mythical national championship in 1984 and have a Heisman Trophy winner and thus should have automatic access to either conference. So this is their way of "acting out". You'll have to forgive them. Many of them never leave the bubble that encompasses CougarNation, where inside it is always sunny, warm and BYU is a major player on the national stage. This summer's version of expansionpalooza has rocked them to their very core.

Most Ute fans are respectful of what Colorado brings to the table, and are looking forward to renewing our rivalry. We're also looking forward to seeing you guys travel to SLC for the first Buffs-Ute game. We've got a great tailgate atmosphere, and I'm sure that there will be plenty of Ute fans that will be more than happy to share a few beers and/or shots along with some brats and burgers prior to the Utes kicking the Buffs ass on the field. I'm also looking forward to my first trip to Boulder. Heard it's a great town.

This is not the real Utesrus nor was the poster yesterday Portlandute. These are BYU fans with nothing better to do than start a flaming war and sit back and watch.

I am very excited to have CU as a conference partner and look forward to visiting your stadium.

Last edited:
Tell you what. If you're from the state of Utah, this thread is yours; please stay and participate.

Buffs, let's just back out of this thing quietly, and maybe we can contain it. It's kinda weird though.

I have to say, I'll echo everything utesrus said on here. We're going to destroy CU in 2011 and every year after.

Your program blows.

When you visit our stadium, bring your women. Buy lots of our excellent beer, and don't worry about saving room for your lady friends on the ride back. They will be staying :smile2:

When you visit our stadium, bring your women. Buy lots of our excellent beer, and don't worry about saving room for your lady friends on the ride back. They will be staying :smile2:

I doubt they'll be staying with a bunch of losers. They like winners, sorry.

Scathing!!!!

You learn that in third grade? Props to you, my good man. It's right up there with "Oh yeah!?!?"

You should definitely stick around. All of your personalities, I mean. They're all entertaining.

Are you on the football team? If you are not, then they probably really don't like your loser ass. Which is why they will be staying here.

Insiders I know tell me we had our choice between the Pac-12 and the Big 12. If Texas had gone to the Pac-12 we'd have taken their place at the Big 12 table.

Yes, you, BYU, TCU, New Mexico, and some other little weenies would have joined KU, KSU, ISU, Mizzou, Baylor in the Big 12.

Insiders I know tell me we had our choice between the Pac-12 and the Big 12. If Texas had gone to the Pac-12 we'd have taken their place at the Big 12 table.

Who cares? Your insiders? Hahahahahaha. Yeah cause you sound like you have insiders.

Hilarious. We had that option too. Except we were option A. So you were Plan B for Two conferences. Congrats!

If Texas had gone to the Pac-12 we'd have taken their place at the Big 12 table.

You really need to step up your game. Did you really just say Utah would have filled Texas' void if they exited the B12?

:rofl2:

You guys finally got a seat at the big boys table and you think you're the big dog on the block? You are teh funnay.:lol:

Back