What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah game thread. SNOW GAME!!

Kneel on ball before half with a minute left and turtle. Come out after half and what happens? Still turtle.
Fire him now.

Fake punt to Brady Russell that deep in own territory? WTTF has turned into WTF.

I really want a coach that puts an emphasis on OL and DL recruiting. It all starts there. Build from the inside out. We are proof what happens when you build outside in.
Didn’t we have some good OL during the Hawkins era? But then like, Bernard Jackson.

The amount of chances the Buffs have had to become bowl eligible and whiffed the past two seasons is baffling. Wouldn’t you think that would be a motivation for a team? Win one more and we go bowling! These kids always look like they just can’t wait for the season to be over.

I didn’t watch the first half because I just couldn’t. I wanted us to win, but I’m struggling to watch us fail and suck. I saw the score was 7-7 going into the half, so I started watching the game. I regret my decision.

Im watching a beaten team desperate to be put out of its misery, which they are being obliged with, but it’s going to take an hour. Feeling like an eternity.

The O-Line play is just atrocious. While Buffs hardly have great talent there. This is mostly on coaching. Zero ability to work as a unit. The number of times multiple linemen have just been completely dominated on the same play this year are inumerable.

The coaching is bad but unfortunately it is a talent issue. Sherman and Purcell are quality but would be down the depth chart at most decent programs working on S&C and waiting their turn. Filip who is now injured the same. Lynott was a quality recruit but has clearly been limited by his injuries, same with Moretti.

The rest? Please, don't even try to justify Haigler, Kaiser, Tonz, as P5 talent. They get beat over and over in every conceivable manner no matter what the call is.

Look at the Utah roster. they have at least 10 legitimate P5 offensive linemen, even after some injuries. Look at almost any quality team in a P5 league and you will see the same. We are at what 4, 5?

This is why this coach and his staff need to be looking for other jobs.

I don't care what plays you call, what offense you run, if you can't block it won't work. We can't block.

I had such high hopes for this team this year. I saw overall team speed and a veteren QB.

One of the concerns was front 7 on D, and that has been the best unit. Thought our passing game would rock with solid recievers and Montez. We can’t get anyone open consistently. Why? Lack of pass blocking? Any blocking? Repeat myself much? Arg.

So frustrating.

Was it here or net buffs that had the homer poster guy who said it was good that we never made a bowl game because it was somehow better for the development of the players?

Back