What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah game thread. SNOW GAME!!

What was up with the no snowballs announcement from the ref. We're there a lot?
I always stand in the student section (I'm not a student, I know, lame) in the southeast side of the stadium. Usually around the 10 yard line about 40 rows up.There were a ton of snowballs. Almost every play in the first quarter. It was a warranted warning.

ok.... i took 3hrs to calm down after standingin the snow for 3hrs plus.....this clown **** of a staff has to go on monday am...or my six season tix and $12k plus per year donations .....are gone......not sure anyone gives a ****
Tell RG, not us. But I support your actions.

I always stand in the student section (I'm not a student, I know, lame) in the southeast side of the stadium. Usually around the 10 yard line about 40 rows up.There were a ton of snowballs. Almost every play in the first quarter. It was a warranted warning.
Sure they weren’t just snow-covered deep-frozen piss ballooons?

Just got home and what a drive.
Man, we are bad. My Son says our team quits to soon and is soft. He's 12. Montez did not have a good game. Our Oline?? I can't figure out how they can be so bad. It's almost attentional??
Just don't get it. Travon had like 35yds? 190 total?? The D.?
Can't get my head around it. I don't know what's going on.

Just got home and what a drive.
Man, we are bad. My Son says our team quits to soon and is soft. He's 12. Montez did not have a good game. Our Oline?? I can't figure out how they can be so bad. It's almost attentional??
Just don't get it. Travon had like 35yds? 190 total?? The D.?
Can't get my head around it. I don't know what's going on.
do as i do...massive amounts of suds and jaeger

Just opened a Coors and about to watch real football. Try to figure out how other teams beat teams they shouldn't every weekend.

I spent the day driving to Page, Az. 9 hours of windshield.

It sounds like my Saturday was far less painful than all y'all's.

Up at Folsom today; sometimes cold games are fun. Not so much this one, though there were some great fans up there. Felt good at halftime, left at the end of the 3rd. I do think that Laviska and Steven would do well to think about the remainder of their college careers. And while I know that CU needs a coaching change, don't think that for a minute that there will be an instant improvement. This long term Soap Opera has gotten dreary. Ugh.

He's had enough of the crappy OL that he's going pro regardless of where he's projected to be picked.

Seems photoshopped? His name is not on the top banner? Is he graduating though? Could be a grad transfer if he wants to be also if so.

I don’t know what’s worse, watching a game like that or immediately flipping the channel afterwards to a full stadium, energetic fans, and two competitive programs battling it out. I get that we’re far from winning every game, but I hope we can at least get to the point where we can expect a full stadium that provides some kind of advantage. Hearing the Utah chants at home on senior day was about as much as I could stomach.
...a 5-5 team gutting it out for a victory against the #9 team in the county??

Perhaps it’s already been posted, but I witnessed just how awful the OL truly is. It was in the 2nd quarter (I forget the down and distance). Montez was flushed from the pocket and, of course, he ran to his right. The pressure that flushed him? A two man rush. A fricken two man rush got through the protection and forced Montez to scramble for minimal gain.

Perhaps it’s already been posted, but I witnessed just how awful the OL truly is. It was in the 2nd quarter (I forget the down and distance). Montez was flushed from the pocket and, of course, he ran to his right. The pressure that flushed him? A two man rush. A fricken two man rush got through the protection and forced Montez to scramble for minimal gain.

Our (hopefully) future coach Jimmy Lake rolled this mega light box game plan out in Seattle after seeing USC have success with it against us situationally. The film was there showing some cracks against the corn cobs. However, the OL got their stuff together enough to put drives together and win. It was downhill after the udub game because the blueprint was masterfully detailed.

Utah
buffdown.jpg

Wazzou
buffdown.jpg

Arizona
buffdown.jpg

Oregon State
buffdown.jpg

Washington
buffdown.jpg

USC
buffdown.jpg

Up at Folsom today; sometimes cold games are fun. Not so much this one, though there were some great fans up there. Felt good at halftime, left at the end of the 3rd. I do think that Laviska and Steven would do well to think about the remainder of their college careers. And while I know that CU needs a coaching change, don't think that for a minute that there will be an instant improvement. This long term Soap Opera has gotten dreary. Ugh.
I completely agree with Laviska & Steven, as badly as things have gone this and last season in large part they've both shown enough to consider their futures. Montez should test the waters on early departure and if not grad transfer. Laviska, is in a crappy position, unfortunately his best scenario is to stay one more year knowing he's going to declare early and make the best of the situation.

I completely agree with Laviska & Steven, as badly as things have gone this and last season in large part they've both shown enough to consider their futures. Montez should test the waters on early departure and if not grad transfer. Laviska, is in a crappy position, unfortunately his best scenario is to stay one more year knowing he's going to declare early and make the best of the situation.

You're right. I forgot that this was only Viska's 2nd year and not his 3rd.....

Back