What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah needs to fire Kyle Wittingham and all their coaches tonight.

It's a good thing that we lost in embarassing fashion to a ****** team... because other teams lose too, sometimes!!!

One good impact that Hawkins had on CU is that apparently fans like losing now

We like losing? Shut the **** up. Did you not read the board at all this past week?

POLL: in a non-biased, totally objective opinion - which loss hurts more/is more embarrassing? CU/CSU or UU/USU?

I vote Utah. 1) they were actually supposed to compete for the p12 south (if USC ended up vomiting on themselves)' 2) this was the SECOND game of the season, 3) Wittingham is no spring chicken, 4) Utah had white and Wynn (for what that piece of crystal is worth), 4) they hadn't lost to USU in 12 years, 5) it was the ONLY game on tv...everyone saw that. Yay us.

I vote CU cause I'm a Buffs fan and I could give a **** about others misfortunes

With the exception of USC and Oregon, the PAC isn't looking a whole lot stronger than the Big East. Guh

The reasons I liked seeing Utah State win:

1) It's more fun pulling for the underdog
2) It put the CU loss in perspective a bit (better execute against the in-state little bro, because they'll want it more)
3) It made me feel better about CU's chances against Utah at the end of the regular season
4) It may help CU recruiting & future path to the South title if Utah is slipping
5) **** those guys

2) It put the CU loss in perspective a bit (better execute against the in-state little bro, because they'll want it more)
3) It made me feel better about CU's chances against Utah at the end of the regular season
4) It may help CU recruiting & future path to the South title if Utah is slipping
5) **** those guys

Genius.

5) **** those guys

:stupid:

I know I'm supposed to hate Utah. I'm just not there yet. For some reason I dislike ASU, USC, and especially UCLA a lot more. Pretty much indifferent about Utah and Arizona at this point. I'm sure that'll change.

Back