What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah/Oregon

Don't scare this troll away btw...not seeing many applications coming across my desk these days until the economy improves. A good troll names his board.

Don't scare this troll away btw...not seeing many applications coming across my desk these days until the economy improves. A good troll names his board.
I've been around here for years. Not leaving. I don't post much after the season starts because its no fun kicking someone when they're down. I grew up in Denver and attended CU games for years when McCartney was coaching. Always loved CU. So I'm only half trolling really. I wish the damn football team would get their **** together. Might make a rivalry yet.

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/...has-arrived-the-utes-have-been-here-all-along

I've been around here for years. Not leaving. I don't post much after the season starts because its no fun kicking someone when they're down. I grew up in Denver and attended CU games for years when McCartney was coaching. Always loved CU. So I'm only half trolling really. I wish the damn football team would get their **** together. Might make a rivalry yet.

Oh, they're your rivals fo' sure. You two are in the same PAC pledge class - like forever. Plus, your two states lock lips and sh*t. They even beat you when it mattered ONCE. I know, I know, but still...Anyway, go ahead and kick them when they are down. Take a running bitch slap at them. Talk mass sh*t. They got enough pride to withstand it all. You may even get more respect if you make sound calls. Bring some local flair and an appreciation for geography, geopolitics and all sports. Hate away. Besides, with 16 likes over 5 years...what have you to lose?

On an unrelated matter, how's the new crop of freshman cheerleaders looking? You should post some photos and instagram links and what not. Seems inappropriate to not do so- especially since you re-stumbled upon this board all drunk and all while acting like your gooch was shaved and muscular. Chick pix fix all.

-Bear

Oh, they're your rivals fo' sure. You two are in the same PAC pledge class - like forever. Plus, your two states lock lips and sh*t. They even beat you when it mattered ONCE. I know, I know, but still...Anyway, go ahead and kick them when they are down. Take a running bitch slap at them. Talk mass sh*t. They got enough pride to withstand it all. You may even get more respect if you make sound calls. Bring some local flair and an appreciation for geography, geopolitics and all sports. Hate away. Besides, with 16 likes over 5 years...what have you to lose?

On an unrelated matter, how's the new crop of freshman cheerleaders looking? You should post some photos and instagram links and what not. Seems inappropriate to not do so- especially since you re-stumbled upon this board all drunk and all while acting like your gooch was shaved and muscular. Chick pix fix all.

-Bear
Bear gets it. Well not "it". And definitely not into it, where it is Stanford. But Bear gets it.

I just hope it's still possible to hang around here after next week. Is Orr really a chick? I've done the coed pics. It would just be a rehash at this point. If you are a Cal Bear, you're next. Live it up while we are on a bye week... because your teams ass is dropping in the polls.

I just hope it's still possible to hang around here after next week. Is Orr really a chick? I've done the coed pics. It would just be a rehash at this point. If you are a Cal Bear, you're next. Live it up while we are on a bye week... because your teams ass is dropping in the polls.

If you ever decide to join this site, I have the perfect avatar for you, bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect much Cal pounding.

I don't get this - CU fans already know that we've sucked for a long while

I don't get this - CU fans already know that we've sucked for a long while
It isn't about Colorado. The thread is Utah/Oregon. I came into this thread wondering why it appeared to me that CU fans perceived Oregon as bad not Utah as being good (probably a biased perspective from me). I've read here for years and always notice in preseason threads CU fans generally pick Utah as a game they could/should win. Utah endured a couple 5-7 seasons while building depth, which we really needed, but we've been putting first team guys in the pros for a long time. I just hope we can keep our quarterback healthy this year.

It isn't about Colorado. The thread is Utah/Oregon. I came into this thread wondering why it appeared to me that CU fans perceived Oregon as bad not Utah as being good (probably a biased perspective from me). I've read here for years and always notice in preseason threads CU always picks Utah as a game they could/should win. Utah endured a couple 5-7 seasons while building depth, which we really needed, but we've been putting first team guys in the pros for a long time. I just hope we can keep our quarterback healthy this year.
To answer the bold. Because you're hypersensitive and need to be validated. It's really, really strange behavior, actually.

To the second bold: Because it tends to be a close game. And also we don't respect your program. The BCS Bowl game was for real, but otherwise, outside of the USC and Michigan games last year, we haven't really haven't seen anything too credible from Utah until now.

To answer the bold. Because you're hypersensitive and need to be validated. It's really, really strange behavior, actually.

To the second bold: Because it tends to be a close game. And also we don't respect your program. The BCS Bowl game was for real, but otherwise, outside of the USC and Michigan games last year, we haven't really haven't seen anything too credible from Utah until now.

I agree that Colorado fans haven't respected Utah since entering the PAC. Coming from the Mountain West had CU fans looking down their collective noses at Utah, despite the two undefeated seasons/BCS bowl victories (2004 Urban Meyer and 2008 Whitt). The Utes were knocked out of the first PAC 12 Championship game by the Buffs. Last year we beat UCLA, USC, Stanford, and Michigan... if you haven't seen anything it's because you aren't paying any attention. In many Buff fans minds Utah appears to be that little MWC team they should automatically check off as a win. You know, like you do with the Rams... oh wait... did you see what we did to the Rams in last years Vegas Bowl?

I agree that Colorado fans haven't respected Utah since entering the PAC. Coming from the Mountain West had CU fans looking down their collective noses at Utah, despite the two undefeated seasons/BCS bowl victories (2004 Urban Meyer and 2008 Whitt). The Utes were knocked out of the first PAC 12 Championship game by the Buffs. Last year we beat UCLA, USC, Stanford, and Michigan... if you haven't seen anything it's because you aren't paying any attention. In many Buff fans minds Utah appears to be that little MWC team they should automatically check off as a win. You know, like you do with the Rams... oh wait... did you see what we did to the Rams in last years Vegas Bowl?
Well then, we're in agreement.

Have you considered what I said regarding your need for validation? The reality that you're over here panhandling for our approval speaks far more than any win and loss record.

Well then, we're in agreement.

Have you considered what I said regarding your need for validation? The reality that you're over here panhandling for our approval speaks far more than any win and loss record.
Validation, whatever. You see it how you do.

The last time I saw CU fans on Ute boards was after they beat us and knocked us out of the PAC 12 Championship (Yeah, it's been awhile). Winning teams fans routinely visit other boards. I realize you guys don't see/do a lot of that. You'll understand one day. I've respected CU and I've been posting here for years. Perceptions are what they are, you don't hold the only accurate view. How did you guys do against the Rams this year? You won that game right?

The last time I saw CU fans on Ute boards was after they beat us and knocked us out of the PAC 12 Championship (Yeah, it's been awhile). Winning teams fans routinely visit other boards. I realize you guys don't see/do a lot of that. You'll understand one day. I've respected CU and I've been posting here for years. Perceptions are what they are, you don't hold the only accurate view. How did you guys do against the Rams this year? You won that game right?
You're a colossal moron incapable of critical thinking.

Here is a chart showing that almost half of the total players on active NFL rosters come from 23 different Universities. Being one of these schools might help in recruiting, wouldn't you think?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/no-school-more-players-nfl-192230748.html

You realize that being on this list doesn't mean you will always be on the list.

At one point CU had more players on NFL rosters than any other school in the country. We have sucked in recent years but most of us here expect us to be on the way up. As we start winning and recruiting better we start producing better NFL prospects.

Considering how bad we have been for the past decade it is surprising the number of Buffs who are currently in the NFL.

I sense that you're defensive about your constant need for approval. Aside from that, I'm unclear what you're trying to say here.

For instance, are you suggesting that CU fans visited farmersonly.com and asked for approval, or did they just kind of gloat? I don't visit other fan boards, so I don't know what the convention is.

Perceptions, views, the CSU game? Non-sequiturs?

Yours in confusion,

Orr

I sense that you're defensive about your constant need for approval. Aside from that, I'm unclear what you're trying to say here.

For instance, are you suggesting that CU fans visited farmersonly.com and asked for approval, or did they just kind of gloat? I don't visit other fan boards, so I don't know what the convention is.

Perceptions, views, the CSU game? Non-sequiturs?

Yours in confusion,

Orr
I'm sure you see your argument as critical thinking, I see it as a straw man. This is entertainment for me. I enjoy that I can point at the scoreboard, or the professional ranks, yes. I am killing time, and enjoying it. I appreciate that you hung 48 on Nicholls... we put 62 on Oregon. I'm glad you survived OT against CSU, I wonder what the Utes could do with CSU? We were beating Michigan for the second year in a row. Oh wait, we did that the first week when you guys were losing to MWC Hawaii. I am having a great time Orr, thank you.

I'm sure you see your argument as critical thinking, I see it as a straw man. This is entertainment for me. I enjoy that I can point at the scoreboard, or the professional ranks, yes. I am killing time, and enjoying it. I appreciate that you hung 48 on Nicholls... we put 62 on Oregon. I'm glad you survived OT against CSU, I wonder what the Utes could do with CSU? We were beating Michigan for the second year in a row. Oh wait, we did that the first week when you guys were losing to MWC Hawaii. I am having a great time Orr, thank you.
I explained that I found your post was confusing, and you called that a straw-man?

Wait, am I arguing with one of those frustration-bots?

Has anybody over here said that CU has a good football team? Has anybody said that Utah has a bad football team?

Thank you for posting scores. I'm unclear what point you're supporting. I'm glad you're enjoying this.

I'm going to guess that you'll make no effort to dispel my assertion that, for some reason, you require our collective approval.

Back