What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UW fan here, decided last minute on a Boulder trip to see the game!

HerpeticHusky

Hey Buff fans, UW alum here! At work today the epiphany hit me to attend the game and I bought a last minute airplane ticket to Denver, booked the rental car, and plan on scalping game tickets outside Folsom tomorrow. Sitting in SeaTac now and just boarded the plane. Beyond excited.

Any recommendations on bar and restaurant places to hit before the game? I've never seen Ralphie run and look forward to scratching that off the ol' bucket list.

The game itself should be pretty damn entertaining, although we're a bit beat up with Gaskin, Saladin, Tray Adams, Center, and Hunter Bryant all being out. Brutal. I think UW has just enough to win this one though, here's 5 reasons why:

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Harris, McClatcher. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble, for their sins.
3. Lake. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Oregon and our game planning since then. You should see a much improved defense tomorrow.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team UW has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross, Teo-Neisheim, Enotsdalg, Brandon Kaho, Jackson Kirkland, Myles Gaskin, Louis Rankin. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17?

Welp, plane taking off. Looking forward to dinner suggestions from real locals once I land. Cheers.

You’ll have a blast.

For dinner head down toward Pearl St and let the moment take you. I like Westend Tavern myself but there’s a ton of great places.

Before the game tomorrow hit The Sink on The Hill. It’s an institution you can’t miss.

Go **** yourself.

Should be plenty of tickets available. My favorite spot for beers and music is J.J. McCabes, I think Phish is there this weekend.

Enjoy!

Hey Buff fans, UW alum here! At work today the epiphany hit me to attend the game and I bought a last minute airplane ticket to Denver, booked the rental car, and plan on scalping game tickets outside Folsom tomorrow. Sitting in SeaTac now and just boarded the plane. Beyond excited.

Any recommendations on bar and restaurant places to hit before the game? I've never seen Ralphie run and look forward to scratching that off the ol' bucket list.

The game itself should be pretty damn entertaining, although we're a bit beat up with Gaskin, Saladin, Tray Adams, Center, and Hunter Bryant all being out. Brutal. I think UW has just enough to win this one though, here's 5 reasons why:

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Harris, McClatcher. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble, for their sins.
3. Lake. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Oregon and our game planning since then. You should see a much improved defense tomorrow.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team UW has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross, Teo-Neisheim, Enotsdalg, Brandon Kaho, Jackson Kirkland, Myles Gaskin, Louis Rankin. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

Welp, plane taking off. Looking forward to dinner suggestions from real locals once I land. Cheers.
EDIT: decided my next greeting was more appropriate

Choke on a cock

The band is doing a Stryper tribute at halftime. How lucky to catch that.

Be sure to check out the secret government installation at DEN.

Holy **** guys! You know what just occurred to me? The game isn’t even in Boulder this year! Washington fans are stupid!

Holy **** guys! You know what just occurred to me? The game isn’t even in Boulder this year! Washington fans are stupid!
get-a-brain-morans.jpg

i suggest more psychodelics. it has always worked for me in these circumstances. just try to avoid the people in jason hockey masks while you are sorting it out. trust me on this.

Is this a joke? Like, you know the game is in Washington, right? Seriously, WTF is going on with this thread. There is only one person that mentioned it not being boulder, and one other hinted at it. I am so ****ing confused right now. Is this some sort of psychological warfare ****?

Back