What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vanderbilt smfh.

Wonder how that old prick Skip Bayless feels about this. Not fun when the shoe is on the other foot is it ****face.

I'm sure everyone in this thread drank to excess at least once in college and made some poor decisions, but was that decision ever rape? No, as it shouldn't ever cross a logical and sane mind...these guys are criminals and it's good that they're locked away for a long time.
I've fallen into bed with someone who was also hammered. Today I think that's considered rape.

Very different than what those assholes did at Vanderbilt, though.

I've fallen into bed with someone who was also hammered. Today I think that's considered rape.

The first part of your post had my dad, former cop, freaking the **** out before I went to Cancun. I had to hear about it every damn day for almost a month before we even left lol.

No peckerwood, he just thought I needed to know before I went with my friends. Him and my mom had already taught me right and wrong, he was just being paranoid about it. Unlike like some kids now, I listened.

I'm sorry to hear. Must have been traumatizing for you. You shoulda sued.

No peckerwood, he just thought I needed to know before I went with my friends. Him and my mom had already taught me right and wrong, he was just being paranoid about it. Unlike like some kids now, I listened.
Aren't you a little old to be raping people in Mexico?

That's rape even if it's your fiancée of 5 years and you're the drunker party.

Back