What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs #1 Washington

I've seen nothing tonight that would indicate anything otherwise.

Perhaps this is the true welcoming of CU to the Pac. A 2+ page thread on volleyball:nod: And a domination of two Top11 teams in a week.

BTW it's a shame these beautiful female athletes have not gotten the exposure that men's sports get. I love me some volleyball and soccer rather than listen to a blathering east-coast biased ESPN Game Center... I love the Pac-12 Network!:thumbsup:

Your players are anything, but beautiful.

I watched Washington play at a really good Oregon team. UDub won 3-1. And when they're clicking, they're like a force of nature. Ducks had no answers. I wasn't expecting our Buffs to win a set tonight.

That said...

****ing finish them!

Had some chances to come back, but too many mistakes. 14-21, CU timeout.

Lose the third. I have to leave soon, so unfortunately no more updates from me. Definitely fun though, like I expected. Glad I got the season tickets. Great seat, will be back.

Buffs get off to a 4-1 start in the 4th and force a Huskie timeout.

Oh good, I made it home in time to catch some of it even though it's only live stats

Oh good, I made it home in time to catch some of it even though it's only live stats

Live Stats has been screwed up all night. You're much better off following @CUBuffsVB.

Buffs up 6-3

Live Stats has been screwed up all night. You're much better off following @CUBuffsVB.

Buffs up 6-3

Yeah I just realized. I wish one of the sites like firstrow would stream Pac-12 network.

4 page volleyball thread on a Friday night:lol:

Gotta love being part of the Conference of Champions!:nod:

Back