What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs #1 Washington

Great time watching this match on the Pac 12 Networks. It's worth the money. Coach Kritzka has this team playing so well.

Friday night upsets in Boulder. Keep on taking them down.

Proud of the way they fought back after losing the third set.

This is amazing. Signature wins coming in buckets this year. Now if we can just put a stop to disappointing losses in follow-up matches with unranked opponents then I'll feel like we're more in the contender than spoiler role.

This is amazing. Signature wins coming in buckets this year. Now if we can just put a stop to disappointing losses in follow-up matches with unranked opponents then I'll feel like we're more in the contender than spoiler role.

Washington State's coming in on Sunday. They lost in 5 sets at Utah tonight, but they're 14-2 on the season. No breaks in the Pac-12.

Leobreakitdowngif.gif

Thank you Taylor Simpson for deciding you wanted to transfer back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best back court threesome has been T Simpson, C Simpson and Kerra Schroeder. None of these 3 played for the Buffs last season....T Simpson was at Mizzou; C Simpson is a freshman; Keera was out for the season with an ACL. Good ball control on the first touch makes such a difference in how the rest of the play goes.

Last edited:
This volleyball team is really playing well and taking it to the top teams in the Pac. First UCLA and now UW. Great job ladies! Moved this from the RSS thread. Woot Ladies

Great game Ladies! They seem to play well at home. When this team is on, they are on. Like someone above mentioned, if they can stop playing down to their competition and not lose matches they aren't supposed to this could be a top 15 or even top 10 program this year. They sure are fun to watch!

Great game Ladies! They seem to play well at home. When this team is on, they are on. Like someone above mentioned, if they can stop playing down to their competition and not lose matches they aren't supposed to this could be a top 15 or even top 10 program this year. They sure are fun to watch!

They definitely have a lot of potential and if they hadn't lost to Wyoming, we would be in the top 25 and probably top 20 somewhere. I don't know that I'd go as far as saying that we would be a top 10 team.

Back