What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

Alert. Utah picked up 2,500 votes over last two hours!

Yep Utes are voting like crazy. Who knows if a bot is going again

Again, it's possible they have a voting party, but since about 9:30 or so when I quit this morning, in about 2.5 hours, they've added 7500 votes. I don't believe it, and look forward to the huge jump we'll get when most of those are deleted.

Yeah, they took the lead. Pretty funny, really, that the little kids in Utah think they'll keep these votes. They are pointless (the votes and the kiddies).

Impressive rate and rhythm by our friends to the west.

I hope Dave Bartoo Lets 'em blow by the 79,800 at Texas.
Then he can pop their bubble again, like the science community did to Block U's bogus claim on their invention of cold fusion.

There is a persistent mischief streak at U2. Didn't serial killer Ted Bundy matriculate at Utah?

Impressive rate and rhythm by our friends to the west.

I hope Dave Bartoo Lets 'em blow by the 79,800 at Texas.
Then he can pop their bubble again, like the science community did to Block U's bogus claim on their invention of cold fusion.

There is a persistent mischief streak at U2. Didn't serial killer Ted Bundy matriculate at Utah?
ymmmsr. Love the invective!

Here's the deal, folks: Utah's votes today are *probably* not coming down. Marketed heavily on twitter.

a4u7ura8.jpg

uderyvuz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think it is true....

Followers on Twitter:
Dres Anderson @DrizzyDrezz_6 = 4,752
Ute Football Central @ utecentral = 3,224

Gotta be some overlap between bases. Gotta assume retweeting is hitting additional people.
Assuming 2,500 people jumped on the campaign and average 10 votes each, then that would potentially explain their jump.

Good lesson in the power of the twitterverse to work smarter instead of harder.

Yeah.... No. They didn't get that ROR on those tweets. Social media is powerful, but not that powerful.

No way that was from Twitter. CU football tweeted that poll too and we have 8300 following

From phone

Yeah.... No. They didn't get that ROR on those tweets. Social media is powerful, but not that powerful.

I've been emailing with Dave Bartoo and they've had over 11k links from twitter today and very, very few IPs voting over 1000 times.

No way that was from Twitter. CU football tweeted that poll too and we have 8300 following

From phone

CU's tweet was 5 days ago. No instructions of vote/refresh/repeat.

sa3e7e3u.jpg

Who else is tweeting this?

maybe someone can tweet get Addison on cover and a promise from AD to announce facilities plan

Bottom line is these votes aren't coming back, so we either get word out on social media *with instruction to vote as much as possible* along with a continued allbuffs/rivals heavy lifting, or we lose. Cat is out of the bag in Ute land so they'll be voting impressively throughout the remaining days.

Daily Status

Addison - 58,387. +5,216
Yoot. 71,103. +26,978

The Buffs got drummed and feathered over the last 24 hours following a Utah Twitter blitz. Reports are that +11K unique IP addresses were seen from Utah fans. The surge was not the act of a bot, but thousands of highly motivated fans going in and voting multiple times.

The key question is whether CU will be able to connect with a counterpunch that puts Addison back into contention.

Nationally
Texas 83,725
Nebraska 80,384
Utah 71,103
Penn St. 58,837
Colorado. 58,387

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I just did my part... I got "blocked" and have to have a cooling off period.

I just tweeted to CUnit to try and get the word out to their audience. If we could grab 30 votes from an additional 1000 people - we'll definitely make a run at them. We need to get a bigger pool of people "doing their part"!!

Daily Status

Addison - 58,387. +5,216
Yoot. 71,103. +26,978

The Buffs got drummed and feathered over the last 24 hours following a Utah Twitter blitz. Reports are that +11K unique IP addresses were seen from Utah fans. The surge was not the act of a bot, but thousands of highly motivated fans going in and voting multiple times.

The key question is whether CU will be able to connect with a counterpunch that puts Addison back into contention.

Nationally
Texas 83,725
Nebraska 80,384
Utah 71,103
Penn St. 58,837
Colorado. 58,387

Hopefully, that was a big weekend push and they'll all get bored with it after a day of victory. As BP said, keep grinding. It doesn't hurt if you can get C-Units attention or if anyone can get Addison or a coach to tweet it, that would help.

Back