What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

qu5ezury.jpg

In before Texas.

Buffs have voted 17210 times since 8:40 this morning
Utah have voted 9059 times since 8:40 this morning.

Buffs have picked up 8,151 votes on the Utes. Great work day here!! Now go home, ignore your kids, wife, gf, dogs, etc. and push this lead to 4 figures at least!

I just got a new job with a start date of the 28th (woot) but I now have much free time to ballot stuff until the poll closes.

They realize that they've fallen behind now.... we're still expanding our lead, but just barely

ZOOBS are BYU Students

zoobs? **** them.

Just so no one takes needless offense at the comments from various Utah tweeters:

Zoobs (or Zoobies) are not references to CU in any way. It is a local "Wasatch Front" term for BYU students and generally overzealous LDS types along the I-15 corridor.

For whatever reason, those Utah tweeters you are referencing (and elsewhere) believe there is no way that CU is running the show on this Addison Gillam vote. They suspect that it MUST be BYU - their hated arch-rival - interested in demeaning any and all things University of Utah.

For all I know, they may be right. God knows it wouldn't be the first time. Maybe BYU students are sitting outside the BYU Creamery right now voting Addison Gillam into the lead. :facepalm:

Just so no one takes needless offense at the comments from various Utah tweeters:

Zoobs (or Zoobies) are not references to CU in any way. It is a local "Wasatch Front" term for BYU students and generally overzealous LDS types along the I-15 corridor.

For whatever reason, those Utah tweeters you are referencing (and elsewhere) believe there is no way that CU is running the show on this Addison Gillam vote. They suspect that it MUST be BYU - their hated arch-rival - interested in demeaning any and all things University of Utah.

For all I know, they may be right. God knows it wouldn't be the first time. Maybe BYU students are sitting outside the BYU Creamery right now voting Addison Gillam into the lead. :facepalm:

The utes are really starting to annoy me.. like a gnat.. we need to send them back to the mwc.

BYU can do all the heavy lifting they like. Bless those Cougars. It is well established that CU fans mainly vote when sitting on the toilet.

I think they are just trying to rile fans up to get them to vote. BYU fans are claiming that they are voting against Utah but I doubt many are actually coming from them. They do have a history of vote scripting though.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind a power outage in SLC for a few hours

Conspiracy theory #104,350:
That big NSA data center south of SLC may be the source of the Utah Thunderstick.
My forecast is 25,000+ votes for Dezzy Des over the next 24 hours. Here comes the hose, Buff Fans. Brace yourselves.

The signal has gone out to go-to Ute ballot stuffers @go_riboflavin, @foxonabox and @derikstevenson, who are finishing a workday of spying on the American people. Once they are off the NSA's clock, they'll have a server farm the size of Pearl Street Mall standing ready, and lots of shiny vote stuffing equipment at their disposal. That Ute Thunderstick nozzle is getting prepped to spray enemy votes at an alarming rate of 4,000 per hour, with a sophisticated voting script that subverts Dave Bartoo's fraud detection capabilities.

This battle isn't anywhere near over. It has only just begun.

I have complete faith that, when the dust settles, CU prevails. The Buffs have a secret weapon. Everyone who has voted for Addison will be spending the next five days locked in mom's basement...even those lucky few who actually moved out once upon a time will be moving back in to wage this epic battle. Our cupboard is stocked with Funyuns, Red Bull, Adderall XR, Quillivant, Ritalin, Dexedrine and 4Loco. Our MP3s are on an infinite loop and we each have 20GB of Megadeath, Anthrax, Kvelertak (plus all those other hard core Norwegian punk bands), Butcher Babies, and a little Carbon Based Lifeforms to mix things up. Our iternetz be speedy and our rigs be righteous.

Hey Utah? You want a piece of this? Come at me, bro!

CU has shown we can take a blow. We have shown a knack for throwing a counter punch. We've done this before. We'll do it again. Go Buffs.

PS: According to this poll, the smartest school in the P12 really is Cal, who wisely opted not to push the vote for their guy beyond double digits.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS: According to this poll, the smartest school in the P12 really is Cal, who wisely opted not to push the vote for their guy beyond double digits.

I think at least three of their votes were from me accidentally clicking Goff instead of Gillam

Back