What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote Xavier Johnson For POY

in at 11 pacific he is behind now. however since I am at a conference with a hotel wireless, conference wireless and my own two isps at home I can give some more!!

This would be huge guys. This is important because having the Cali PotY come to CU can only help recruiting down the line. Winning the pac12 was a start, but I want a damn cherry on top, and that is XJ (righfully) being named Cali PotY.

Voted.

XJ is up 655 to 618 over the 2nd place guy. No one else even close.

Fear the power of allbuffs. First place by 62.

Poll is still open.

Just so you all know, X didn't know about this voting until he saw it on twitter last night. He started following it and near midnight tweeted that he was down by 100 now and seemed kind of disappointed. We told him not to worry because we will keep promoting. Dude is loved by fans and loves his fans. Let's show him how much we care even before he has stepped foot on the court. He has a huge game Saturday and he deserves to win this thing.

where is this other kid going to school? they are putting up a solid fight.

where is this other kid going to school? they are putting up a solid fight.

Arizona. If I remember right, he is the kid who X played just last game to advance to this coming Saturday night for the Finals. Arizona fans compete well in these internet opinion polls. Although I bet they have a lot more registered users on their bball sites than we have here, so they aren't as good as us, just more people.

Back