What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington Game --- Official Thread (8pm FS1)

Decided to make this the official game week thread. May as well have one place to put everything because I assume we're going to have a lot of UW game posts this week.

ESPN has UCLA at Stanford at 10:30pm ET
ABC has Iowa vs Penn State at 7:30pm ET
Fox has Michigan vs Purdue at 4:00 pm ET

Having 2 matchups with teams that could all be ranked going h2h against each other at 10pm on the East Coast. #rolleyes

ABC had to pick a Big 10 game.....so they took Penn State at Iowa. FOX announced they'd air Notre Dame at Michigan State.

Good lord. 2 unranked teams instead of a P12CCG rematch of undefeated teams, one of whom is in the top 10, and could be in the top 5. Add in that the game is at home for the underdog/revenge candidate and that should be compelling TV.

Good lord. 2 unranked teams instead of a P12CCG rematch of undefeated teams, one of whom is in the top 10, and could be in the top 5. Add in that the game is at home for the underdog/revenge candidate and that should be compelling TV.

I don't think it has anything to do with our game being more compelling than Notre Dame at MSU. I agree with you there. I've made these points several times on here.....Larry Scott has done a lot for this league, but I think as far as TV deals, we're not in the wrong to be critical of him and the conference brass.

1) The Pac 12 Network-Direct TV doesn't even carry it, and its been around for six years. The SEC and Big Ten Networks are in more than three times the amount of American households as the Pac 12 Networks. Need I say more?
2) The late kickoff times-Half the country doesn't watch them.....which may come back to haunt the league when it comes time to pick a CFP....especially with the Big 12 having the #2 team in the country. They're hard on the road teams involved (Washington will get back to Seattle at 5am PT on 9/24). They're not the easiest games to attend....especially if you have young children.

Might be better suited for another thread, but something's gotta be done here...

Man... I knew most of you guys were old but I see some of the young guys joining in here.

I give not even a single **** about who sees this game on the east coast. **** them.

The students and the rest of us are going to be able to get liquored up all day and be loud and obnoxious at kick off. Book your babysitters now if you need one. Folsom is going to be LIT.

Bunch of sandy vaginas. Complain all you want about late kickoffs, it won't change the fact that the Pac is the only conference (worth watching) that plays games west of Central Time. Networks want to fill those late slots and we're their only option. If you can't stay up, Notre Dame is always looking for more loser fans.

Back