What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington State V. COLORADO - P12 Tournament GAME THREAD

That is my favorite Buff basketball moment. All of that postseason, until Baylor. Dear god we were so gassed in that final 10 minutes against Arizona.

I know. That one had me misty. Watching a team digging that deep and winning was special. Offense became resting for 30 seconds and hoping Carlon could do something so that they could suck it up and do what it took to get another stop on the defensive end. There may be better post-seasons in our future as CU fans, but that will always have a very special place.

The rest may not be a huge deal but not having to run up and down the court for the last several minutes of the game is a pretty big deal.

Followed this thread while in a work meeting. Glad to see the Buffs put their foot on the throat of someone and did not let up. Should be an exciting game tomorrow

We're already in the d i c k chards' heads.

1. Today, 05:36 PM #8
    Bordercat
    user-online.png

ua.gif

I freaking hate Colorado. They think they are our rival. That is just annoying.

The refs won them the game in Colorado. Hopefully we get fair officiating because we got ****ed in Colorado.
  2. ua.gif

Interesting locker room speech by Tad Boyle today after their game. ... getting his team prepped for a road game at MGM tomorrow. Said he knew he told his team earlier it was neutral courts from here on out, but tomorrow is the trip to Tucson they didn't get this season.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We're already in the d i c k chards' heads.

1. Today, 05:36 PM #8
    Bordercat
    user-online.png

ua.gif

I freaking hate Colorado. They think they are our rival. That is just annoying.

The refs won them the game in Colorado. Hopefully we get fair officiating because we got ****ed in Colorado.
  2. ua.gif

Interesting locker room speech by Tad Boyle today after their game. ... getting his team prepped for a road game at MGM tomorrow. Said he knew he told his team earlier it was neutral courts from here on out, but tomorrow is the trip to Tucson they didn't get this season.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
And don't forget NO STORMING THE COURT if we win!!!

Back