What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB at #11 Washington (9:00 MT start)

( I may have missed the starting lineups of a few games, but I THINK (???) all the above may have started in EVERY game this year?)

Went as expected. Osahor unstoppable in first half, then Plum woke up. We don't have the players to beat them.

Today, Kelsey Plum is the best women's basketball player. If she is not named player of the year and some UConn player is, there is something seriously wrong. Her season is far from over.

Watched the game today. Osahor fouled out. She dishes a lot of rebounds to Plum and her back up is nowhere as good as Osahor. Plum deserves every accolade she gets for her scoring. Said in an interview she was under the weather.

It looked like a concerted effort by the team to get her the record on her senior night.

I watched the game. She created almost all of her shots. You can tell it wasn't planned to get that many. It was pretty close most of the game and she had to score. Shooting only 28 times and getting 57 is nuts.

I didn't think it looked planned either. Osahor fouled out and that left the scoring burden squarely on Plum's shoulders. She hits her free throws, too.

Watched the game today. Osahor fouled out. She dishes a lot of rebounds to Plum and her back up is nowhere as good as Osahor. Plum deserves every accolade she gets for her scoring. Said in an interview she was under the weather.
I remember this dude named Michael Jordan being under the weather once, had a huge game. Go figure lol.

Would you believe there are people saying Plum doesn't deserve National Player of the Year? Baffled.

Back