What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: Next 5 games are crucial. Not a huge talent gap...

Kennedy is a baller and she dug deep at the end of the game to sink the free throws and seal the win. She is pretty much doing this by herself and the kid can't win every game alone.
It's got to be hard mentally and physically for her at this point in the season, especially since the team isn't winning much. It's amazing that she can keep herself going. There were times last night that I though it just wasn't going to be her night, especially when she was shooting about 50% from the line. But like she has done many times this season she is able to go into another gear and state of mind.

Buffs did play good defense on Potter.
Yes they did. I was worried about her, but she never got going, Kudos to the Buffs for making her a non-factor on offense.

It's got to be hard mentally and physically for her at this point in the season, especially since the team isn't winning much. It's amazing that she can keep herself going. There were times last night that I though it just wasn't going to be her night, especially when she was shooting about 50% from the line. But like she has done many times this season she is able to go into another gear and state of mind.

Yes they did. I was worried about her, but she never got going, Kudos to the Buffs for making her a non-factor on offense.

Agree on it being hard but I bet she feels pretty good today after a win. Should get rest before Sunday.

Buffs lose the return game at Utah 58-53. Once again they struggled with shooting (1-14 from three point land) and were a bit lucky in that Utah really struggled from the line (6-19). They were in it with about 3 seconds left and down by 3, but Alexis Robinson launched a tough, off-balance shot from the corner off an in-bounds play. The better option would have been Kennedy who would have caught the ball facing the basket.

Looking at the schedule, there appear to be three "winnable" games left on starting with Washington State in Boulder on Friday night.

Buffs lose the return game at Utah 58-53. Once again they struggled with shooting (1-14 from three point land) and were a bit lucky in that Utah really struggled from the line (6-19). They were in it with about 3 seconds left and down by 3, but Alexis Robinson launched a tough, off-balance shot from the corner off an in-bounds play. The better option would have been Kennedy who would have caught the ball facing the basket.

Looking at the schedule, there appear to be three "winnable" games left on starting with Washington State in Boulder on Friday night.

That was a heartbreaker. I would love to see a replay to see if the Utah player had the ball before that shock clock violation that led to a layup. We had about two min of disastrous play there near the end.

It's a miracle we had two chances to tie it at the end.

Back