What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are playing Oregon State this week

To me, I don't know the team. Where their mind is, Idk? Same time, they have a different attitude and have backed it up. Keep that and go out and beat everyone that's in front of you. Guaranteed Happy Holiday season, don't be afraid to show some of that swag either.

To me, I don't know the team. Where their mind is, Idk? Same time, they have a different attitude and have backed it up. Keep that and go out and beat everyone that's in front of you. Guaranteed Happy Holiday season, don't be afraid to show some of that swag either.
Biggest test was ID St. after the CSEwe blow-out! Yet they were focused and ripped those boys a new one!
Not your same old Buffs this year. Can't see any of the capts., along with JMFL and Chiv, allowing anything "down" to happen

Weather forecast calling for possible light rain around kick-off (I don't think it will) then partly cloudy and mid 70's..

GO BUFFS!

i don't really want to know....but last time CU was a 17.5 favorite in a conference game? i don't think i'd lay that many points on us (just yet).....and i won't be too surprised if we drop one along the way against a equal to lesser foe....but, i don't think that's today.

all that said, i'll take a W of almost any kind and move forward. i take 7 wins right now....get MM and Chiv out on the road recruiting off a bowl game... no questions asked if i'm honest. looking forward to the ride but the rest is gravy.

Back